• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Those who hate Rane say Aye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

lexingtonrex

Glowing Redstone
Rane is really getting annoying and the fact that people like him can do what hes doing and get backed by people. How anyone can think Rane is a good leader or good guy is beyond me. He's a whiny little P***k that when things go bad for him he cries like a baby and then a day late talks tough and acts like he's the coolest guy ever. It's getting annoying and I honestly feel like he's trolling me half the time. Also, Rane, if your reading, Congratulate yourself, You have successfully managed to make me rage quit. Anyway, voice your opinion if you hate Rane or not or whatever, BUT, Rane, if you or any of your pack of wandering trolls comments here, SO HELP ME GOD, I will kill myself. :p Have a nice day

Also: I like the part when Rane thought he was Spongi but then he wasn't and it was funny.

sheddi

Legacy Supporter 3
RE: Those who hate Rane say I.

your rage quiting herocraft dont quit man beceause a 12 yr old is on a powertrip it will calm down soon enough

lexingtonrex

Glowing Redstone

aceshooter11 said:
I'm think we should start a campaign to up the age limitations because 13 is just to young

I wish this was facebook, i would make 10 accts just to "like" this

J

jorict

I think you guys need to stop being assholes just because we kicked your asses in pvp. You are saying 13 and what not is too young and you guys are the ones acting immature about this. Tell us to grow up? Think about what you're doing before you go flame someone because they act cocky.

Also, what the hell is your problem going around saying Rane is a Nazi? That's just a dick move trying to get him in trouble for something he never said. You need relax a little. It's just a game jeez.

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5

We don't have a lower age bound on the server because anyone who is not mature enough to mesh with us will be kicked, regardless of age. If HolyRane doesn't cooperate with the staff or breaks any rules then that's a different story, but if he doesn't sit well with you, then that's a part of life, and, if you'll allow me, a part of what makes this server so fun. Isn't it great that we're capable of harbouring a whole spectrum of emotions in our tiny world?

tl;dr: is it just me or is it getting a little junior high in here

Edit: also, it's "say aye", not "say I". That's just... that always bugs me. Sorry.

Doreagarde said:
Edit: also, it's "say aye", not "say I". That's just... that always bugs me. Sorry.

I. :icon_twisted:

On an unrelated note: I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Back in my day, the youngsters used to entertain themselves by putting each others heads between their knees, forming a line line where the person at the front would grab onto a tree. Then there was something about jumping and frogs but I'm too old to remember all that. I guess what I'm trying to say is if we start to get rid of all the youngsters, soon the server will be targeting the 60-something year olds like me.

bbad-phone-425x245.png

And now in a further attempt to hijack your topic: I propose we all reminisce about the good old days when Spongiform was still around. I know if my body was still capable I'd be having wet dreams about MoB on a bi-weekly basis.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6

Rane is a terrorist, but he does everything legaly. thats whats so agravating, hes not doing anything wrong, hes just being an asshole, and that isn't against the rules.

So lexingtonrex, Aye.
This game is supposed to be challenging and fun for everyone
Not challenging for the many and fun for just Rane and his buddies

lexingtonrex

Glowing Redstone

Brutalacerate said:
Don't make thread/s just to flame another user and/or stir up trouble.

Server = Hardcore - If you can't handle it, sorry.

Listen, I understand that, but when you get trolled by a little kid its aggravating. I made this to fume and for anyone else that hates rane shenanigans

J

jorict

Well you joined us then stole all of our shit and then told our co-ords to everyone. So in all honesty you started this.

lexingtonrex

Glowing Redstone

Doreagarde said:
We don't have a lower age bound on the server because anyone who is not mature enough to mesh with us will be kicked, regardless of age. If HolyRane doesn't cooperate with the staff or breaks any rules then that's a different story, but if he doesn't sit well with you, then that's a part of life, and, if you'll allow me, a part of what makes this server so fun. Isn't it great that we're capable of harbouring a whole spectrum of emotions in our tiny world?

tl;dr: is it just me or is it getting a little junior high in here

Edit: also, it's "say aye", not "say I". That's just... that always bugs me. Sorry. FIXED

Steamed

Legacy Supporter 3
hey jorict! you got around to changing your sig, glad i could help you un-contradict yourself.

lexingtonrex

Glowing Redstone

jorict said:
Well you joined us then stole all of our shit and then told our co-ords to everyone. So in all honesty you started this.

Yea I know what I did and what I started, but when Rane started acting like he's amazing and the new spongi and taking credit for, Frankly, things he didn't do tha's what got to me. He's acting like PVP king when Bar/spongi/sheddi/anyone of the other people on the server could most likely kick his ass. AND, half the time it's you or the other BL people getting kills and he takes credit.

"Rane is a Nazi" One I never said that. Two I was jk-ing to piss him off like he did me. Three, I'll be a better man and say sorry. Fair?

Rane

Stone

lexingtonrex said:
jorict said:

Yea I know what I did and what I started, but when Rane started acting like he's amazing and the new spongi and taking credit for, Frankly, things he didn't do tha's what got to me. He's acting like PVP king when Bar/spongi/sheddi/anyone of the other people on the server could most likely kick his ass. AND, half the time it's you or the other BL people getting kills and he takes credit.

"Rane is a Nazi" One I never said that. Two I was jk-ing to piss him off like he did me. Three, I'll be a better man and say sorry. Fair?

Yes you did cal me a Nazi, that doesn't bother me, whatever. Two you troed me I NEVER trolled you. I'll accept your apology >_>

lexingtonrex

Glowing Redstone

Rane said:
lexingtonrex said:
jorict said:

Yes you did cal me a Nazi, that doesn't bother me, whatever. Two you troed me I NEVER trolled you. I'll accept your apology >_>

Here's the truth, I'm a German, also i'm polish, Canadian,and a bunch of other things. I'm still gonna say you trolled me and Although you accepted my apology, you have to understand. I still hate you -_- and until BL is no longer, i will hate you. Have a nice day

lexingtonrex said:
Edit: also, it's "say aye", not "say I". That's just... that always bugs me. Sorry. FIXED

FIXED FOR REALS: Also, it's "say aye," not "say I." That's just... That always bugs me. Sorry.

That's right, I'm a Grammar Nazi.

And now, on a completely related note: Non Sequitur.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
Rane, if you're going to quote me, don't quote the part that makes you look like king shit. Quote the part that says You're the only one having fun here, the part that implies that EVERYONE should have fun here, not just you.

I'm sure you could but knowing you, you won't
Have a nice day

J

jorict

Hey stronghold, on his application it says his actual age, and you would know what he sounded like from teamspeak. We all know he isn't 20. Also, you call him a troll? Wtf are you doing?

Rane

Stone
strongholdx said:
Rane, if you're going to quote me, don't quote the part that makes you look like king shit. Quote the part that says You're the only one having fun here, the part that implies that EVERYONE should have fun here, not just you.

I'm sure you could but knowing you, you won't
Have a nice day

I got unbanned from that, it was a mis reading of the rules, I thought it wasn't worth posting that I had a mishap with a mod, got banned, then got unbanned, No big deal.

I want everyone to have fun on this server, not just me, regardless of what you think.

Also my video on youtube? really? modding a gamertag is the most simple thing ever?

I hope that you reconsider me "ruining the server" I don't hack at ALL you guys can check my computer's files

About the ban - A mod told me i could speedhack to get to his place, so i did, someone reported me on the way, the mod realized he couldnt let me do that, banned me, then unbanned after talking to the server admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.