• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thomas_Nydan's Ban appeal

IGN: Thomas_Nydan
Banned by: @Danda i think...
Time of ban: September 11th
Reason for ban: Town Theft/Region abuse
Your story: I don't even know what happened.... logged on earlier today everything was fine come home and log on, and I'm banned....

Last edited:

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
You stole from your town members before leaving Amegakure.

No town members are active in amegakure.... only tretinyak and i dont have any of his stuff, i dont see why taking stuff from inactive chests would be a problem.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The rules specifically state this.
3.3.1 You may not steal from fellow town members.
You stole from your town members thus you have been punished for doing so.
Also if they were "inactive" how come you got caught?
Just because you personally don't see them doesn't mean they are inactive.

I was the last active member of tretinyaks town when i left he got mad, like cursing me out in chat mad, when i asked him about some stuff he had taken while i was on vacation during the summer he said "Shoulda pe'ed it sucker, cuz all i remember is you taking _deceiver_'s diamond" deceiver is a friend of mine on skype, when i asked him about it he said he wasnt gonna play hc again he didnt care, him an malachimccloud were on a new server they said i could have their stuff so i took it and thats all i took.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
I was the last active member of tretinyaks town when i left he got mad, like cursing me out in chat mad, when i asked him about some stuff he had taken while i was on vacation during the summer he said "Shoulda pe'ed it sucker, cuz all i remember is you taking _deceiver_'s diamond" deceiver is a friend of mine on skype, when i asked him about it he said he wasnt gonna play hc again he didnt care, him an malachimccloud were on a new server they said i could have their stuff so i took it and thats all i took.
Give me a rough date for when this happened and I'll check the server logs.

@Danda Sept 11th 7-8am for the name calling / cursing and the shoulda pe/ed it sucker. Umm late to mid augest for the diamond theft thing he took em out of a furnace in my secret room :/

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
The conversation you claim took place never happened. Lying in your ban appeal will get you no where.