• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thomas Nydan's Ban Appeal (2nd attempt)

IGN:Thomas_Nydan
Banned by: @Danda
Time of ban:September
Reason for ban:Stealing
Your story:I was the last active member of the town of amegakure, as i was leaving i asked some friends on skype if i could have their stuff as they didnt play anymore. They said I could so i took the stuff and left. When tret, the leader of the town heard i left he threw a fit and said he would get me banned in ts, so he reported me and all that good stuff. Ive been banned for 3-4 months now and im really wanting to come back to hero craft for the new updates. thanks for your time danda

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:Thomas_Nydan
Banned by: @Danda
Time of ban:September
Reason for ban:Stealing
Your story:I was the last active member of the town of amegakure, as i was leaving i asked some friends on skype if i could have their stuff as they didnt play anymore. They said I could so i took the stuff and left. When tret, the leader of the town heard i left he threw a fit and said he would get me banned in ts, so he reported me and all that good stuff. Ive been banned for 3-4 months now and im really wanting to come back to hero craft for the new updates. thanks for your time danda

Danda has been busy with real life, and I asked him about this today. He gave me the okay to remove the ban.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Look the reason you never got unbanned in the first place was because you never proved to me that it was your friends stuff like I asked. But regardless of whether you did steal it or not it's been long enough that I feel you have learned a lesson. But be warned if I catch you doing anything sketchy we will not be lenient.