• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This is Goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

strongholdx

Legacy Supporter 6
@gabizou

May wind fill your sails, ale fill your cup, and happiness fill your heart wherever the ocean of life takes you.
It has truely been a pleasure, stick around and read Requiem if you can.

Visit once in a while too

<3

-Stronghold

SaberStone

Legacy Supporter 2
Gabizou, I do not know you well but now I regret not getting to know you. People say great things about you. I hope you have a good life!
Your leaving is a pain in the ass. So come back once in a while ;)

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Bye Gabi

You were always one of the most respected players on this server and its very sad to see you go.

Farewell

Howdanrocks

Legacy Supporter 4
Bye Gabi. You were great to this server, good luck in all your future endeavors.

PS Keep in touch, kay?

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Goodbye Gabizou.
It's been great to play with you on the server. I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors! Just don't forget about us :p I'm doubt I will be able to forget you and all the time you have put into the server. So Merry Christmas to you friend.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Goodbye Gabizou.
It's been great to play with you on the server. I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors! Just don't forget about us :p I'm doubt I will be able to forget you and all the time you have put into the server. So Merry Christmas to you friend.
Sad I didn't get to check in on Christmas but Happy New Year to you! I won't forget those who made my experiences on HC awesome.

Merikku

Legacy Supporter 6
Love you Gabi! take care and may you prosper on all your future endeavors! <3

Oxea

Legacy Supporter 7
Sad to see you go, good luck with your future endeavors and have a prosperous year. We talked a bit due to our roles as Proctor/Guide and through our interactions as allies. You were a caring and friendly person to be around.

Take care bud!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
Glad to see some of you back that I missed *cough cough @Oxea and @DanVonTrap *cough* I'm still popping my head in to say hello, good bye, i'm late i'm late i'm late :p

Status
Not open for further replies.