• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

This is gettin annoyin...

steve7321

Air
I have seen whitelisters looking at this and just dismising it... someone... please

1. In-game name: Steve7321

2. Location and Age: KY 13

3. Previous bans: NONE

4. Referral: still... NONE

5. Reason you should you be accepted: Oh because I'm just that good... Been with a computer since I was just a littly boi. I'm a good builder and very impressed with your systems... I'm also a HUGE kiss up haha... I love mc... I want to see all the detail and time put in to the world. I want to join one of the sweet townships and help make it the best. Very good idea by the way.

6. Additional info: HAVE A VERY NICE DAY PERSON WHO I HAVE NEVER MET BUT REALLY LOOK UP TO...

lol

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
First of all, stick with one application. Don't make 3.

Second, you are 13, and we don't usually accept people under the age of 14. We are more of a mature server. We do make exceptions for exceptional applications however.

Third of all, read your own application. Improve on it. Add some things you may have built that are impressive. Then you MAY get whitelisted.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
TrinityDown said:

Second, you are 13, and we don't usually accept people under the age of 14. We are more of a mature server. We do make exceptions for exceptional applications however.

Third of all, read your own application. Improve on it. Add some things you may have built that are impressive. Then you MAY get whitelisted.

Glad to have Proctor's that can deal with stuff properly. :)

Yah man, just improve your application, don't post it multiple times. What's up with the CAPS? Haha.

steve7321

Air
Brutalacerate said:
TrinityDown said:

Glad to have Proctor's that can deal with stuff properly. :)

Yah man, just improve your application, don't post it multiple times. What's up with the CAPS? Haha.
I understand all of that. But I have also seen multiple whilelisters looking at my apps... then doing nothing. I'm turning fourteen in less than three months.. :D and the caps... because maybe just maybe someone will look at it and not just dismiss it... lol...
Do you think my age is why people were barley considering to look at the rest of my app?... or is it because I live in Kentucky... we aren't all stupid...

never give in never give up don't lose hope and keep trying >:O that's what I'm doing :D good luck my friend and same too me and i agree take some constructive criticism and use it to shape your application into something beautiful :D and I'm from Georgia.. it doesn't mean I'm sitting on a porch with a banjo :) God speed and good luck!