• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thinking of starting my own town

NeoGriim

Legacy Supporter 3
I put the application for the township into the town applications section so I figured the rest of the OP was unnecessary.

Anyway, I've started my new town, I have the town hall build up and I'm working on a mining section of the town where people who like to mine can build their houses up the walls if they like and have easy access to the community mine. Of course this limits what you can do for a house if you want to build a house for people to come admire but yeah rightlegred suggested it to me so I took him up on it.

I'm recruiting for my town if anyone is interested in joining. I want to be a friendly town and I don't want people that are going to come in and randomly raid other towns. Of course other towns are going to see this as an opportunity to come in and raid us and that's when we can go to the offensive. So if this sounds right, please PM me in game, or even here on the forums. The application in the township application section of the forums contains our coordinates, the easiest way to get to Nibelheim is to go north on the road from zeal until you get to the Arcane University and then head past that west, cross the water and head inland about 100-200 blocks. I'll be expanding the town myself until I get some members so it'll be easier and easier to find.