• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thinking of coming back

Ultanian

Portal
What has changed in the past 2 years? I last remember the class system where you could upgrade your class once mastered, but it required a codex. I am kinda wanting to start playing again for nostalgia's sake but I have no idea how similar the game will be to two years ago.

Ultanian

Portal
oh I guess I still have the adventure team/boss scripter/quest team tags, oops.

What's happened with the adventure server? Not happening now?

Yeetrium2

Soulsand
Dont come back, no one plays, super toxic. Wait for reset.
That's not quite true. I suggest you come back for the patch in two weeks; Sounds like there are going to be some promising changes to boost the server from it's current declined state.

cat8898

Legacy Supporter 6
What has changed in the past 2 years? I last remember the class system where you could upgrade your class once mastered, but it required a codex. I am kinda wanting to start playing again for nostalgia's sake but I have no idea how similar the game will be to two years ago.
Im not gonna sugar coat anything, 2 years ago was probably the last good map HC had, Haven (i think it was) ever since then the server is forced to map wipe to bring back population. Then for about 2-3 weeks to a month people will actively play from 60-80 players then dropping to about 40-50 and then 15-20 and eventually less than 10 daily. However like people said above I think kainzo has some ideas to revamp herocraft and make it a fresh experience.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
There's some hard work being done by people to improve shit, mainly leveling, that's going live in about 2~weeks.

From what I've helped test, it's much better than what we have atm, and hopefully will help the noobs that have joined lately stay active, and bring some veterans back.

Right now, at peak times, there's about 17-22 people online, most of these are new players that have been actively leveling and making a town, so if we get to keep those that would be good.

The game, while not perfect, is still a lot of fun imo, and I'm still actively playing.