• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Thinking about playing again but I need some help!

The_Player_189

Legacy Supporter 3
The last time I played was on dragonarde with nuclear and stuff. I would like it if someone would inform me how everything works again and what to do and when the next map reset will be, I might gather a bunch of friends to do this with me and make a huge kingdom/town later on.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Hello there, and welcome back, I guess (although I haven't known you and started playing HC since October 2013)...

We have a new map called Haven... It's already full of towns...
We have the 'attribute' system... This adds more variability to gameplay and PvP... hc.to/attributes for more info
Several balance tweaks to classes... (Don't bother about questioning me about comparing classes from Dragongarde and now - I wasn't there then)
A new class - Shaman... not going too in-depth about this...
Towns have risen and fallen... (obviously, lol)
There's a lot more than what I mentioned... couldn't remember all of the changes so far...

If you're planning on hopping on anytime soon, I'm looking forward to it...

-Kenster1092, someone you don't know, but you might soon... lol

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Another map reset is not planned to our understanding. Haven is full of both dead towns and living towns. You can always take a dead town and use it/destroy it/remake it.

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
or you could start playing now to gather friends before a new map :p

UltimateOptics

Legacy Supporter 7
It generally does not matter if there is a map reset or not, i will be joining herocraft again in around a month after my exams are over. Plus you may be waiting a long time for a map reset! Kainzo may have an intension to keep Haven since we can easily reset multiverse worlds to refresh ores. Haven is still classed as 'new' in my opinion i believe Haven will be around for some time. I can promise you if you join back you won't regret it ;) Hoping to see you online in the next couple of months! :)

Xanipher

Tea & Bacon
Retired Staff
can you atleast cut the town from surface level and cover it with a forest or something?
I'll ask about doing it, it was something we used to do way back. If a town died, we erased it from the map. It just becomes messy because people like to claim buildings a lot now haha.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
I'll ask about doing it, it was something we used to do way back. If a town died, we erased it from the map. It just becomes messy because people like to claim buildings a lot now haha.
not my Frosbakken please, I still live there :D

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Eventually, a map reset should be the solution to get rid of all the dead towns since there are so many.