• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Things you remember from 2 maps ago.

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
I'm just curious, from the older members, what small details do you remember from 2 maps ago that you wouldn't want to forget?

Post 3 things you remember fondly from that map. If you are confused which map I mean, the one with the Kingdom of Emerald Island Crater (EIC), Magnolia, DH Empire, the first 'Underderp', Oasis, etc etc.

1.) Mod*King*dagothagahnim :D that may be patting my own back but I loved being a Moderator King, and it made my name SO DAMN LONG.

2.) the Gold/Diamond block trees just outside the spawn tower that were unprotected and used to lure in griefers.

3.) the 'Got themselves banned' graveyards. "Here lies suchandsuch, died of griefitis"

Doreagarde

Legacy Supporter 5
We really need to bring back the graveyard, I'm putting that down as one.
Beyond that, Sovereign Barrows I loved, the tiered city.
And this is technically going back three maps, but I remember on my second day in HC finding these giant geometric shapes with gardens inside, like spheres and cubes, and not knowing about world editing tools at the time, I thought they were as impressive as they were bizzare.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
That was my noob map. (Was it the fourth one?) I remember making my house too close to a city and getting evicted, and I remember building a stadium for Soundmaniac in Oasis later on. That thing was my baby, man. I hardly ever mined or anything, I just liked building and running around looking at the things other people made. It was pretty sweet.

A new graveyard sounds amusing. Of course, now that we have the Nether (and once it's re-implemented), we could set a space aside for them there. Have a somewhat impressive gravestone for Amgroma among the little nondescripts. :|

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I will always love the ban graveyard, and am secretly transforming an area to make it myself.

Magnolia in my mind will always be the best and most organized looking city i've ever seen, and i wish to replicate it on my single player map of replications. (if it wasnt for the fact that its a city and would have taken hella long to replicate it it would be on it)

And i guess my third fav moment was the drive-by i pulled on EIC (dago's lone kingdom on that map) and got like 5 or 6 kills with a bow before running away =P

Edit: i had a legitimate edit that was long as hell but I accidentally hit cancel, so no extra special memories for you =P

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
Yeah my one regret with EIC was the roads, though I still loved it. The main road was fine, it went around the crater lake the Kingdom was based around, and the Floating Island in the center. But all the other roads branched from there, and while some were organized, most weren't lol. There was a renovation that was about to take place to reconstruct the roads in an orderly manner by taking down a few of the homes of long-inactive players to make room for straight-line connections.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Darkforge! I miss youuuu!!!

Well, i remember the first time i walked down spawn tower.

I also remember the "events" , AKA the giants came in EIC about every 5 minutes and everyone would rush there and murder them all :)

DagothAgahnim

Legacy Supporter 5
yeah the Giant invasions were fun. usually started with kainzo spawning about 50 of every mob in a random town (loved creepers on the rooftops of Oasis LOL) and then a half dozen Giant zombies.lol