• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheXiroy's Application UPDATED

TheXiroy

Wood
In-game name: TheXiroy
Location & Age: I live in The Netherlands and I am 17 years old. I don't work, so I am gaming the whole day. :D
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never, I just bought minecraft. I have played minecraft for 5 months, but only on private servers.
Referral(s): Shadoxfix (He is my brother and he gave me a code for minecraft :D)
Reason you should be accepted: I love rpg servers, I have played on many servers with a RPG plugin like: EasyRPG and PWncraft. And I have even hosted some RPG servers. (But I could only host with max 7 players >_<) I play many rpg's like: World of Warcraft(Playing this game already for 3years :D), Guild wars (played only 1 year), Runescape (played only for a year).
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC : Yes!
Special Key: HCT8
Additional Info:
I like minecraft because you can make almost everything!
I like to built things like this:

(You can see that I used mod to fly >_< But I don't use mods in multiplayer)
And I like this server because it's RPG related. I just love RPG's :D Because You can meet new people and communicate with them. Eventually you will get many friends and have a lot to do. :D And I love PVP, I am almost pvping the whole time on the minecraft servers. :D
My communication programs= Steam (thexiroy)
skype (the.xiroy)
I hope I will be invited :D So I could play the whole vacation with Shadoxfix (brother) and DigidragonZX (schoolfriend).
And I hope I will make many new friends.
(PS sorry for the smiley's, I just love them :D)

TheXiroy

Wood
I have copied my application from the forum.
Because I have post it 3 days ago but I didn't got an answer and other people did. (Even rejected people)
Before the 3days I made a simple application, they noticed me to make it longer. (And I did)
My friend: DigidragonZX posted on this forum and he got his answer yesterday. But I and my brother: Shadoxfix didn't.

Sorry for the complaining but I want to play with my friends.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

TheXiroy

Wood
DigidragonZX has a shorter application than me and he got accepted. (He is my friend)

drshocking

Legacy Supporter 3
Perhaps the information in your friends application was sufficient for acceptance. That said, Afro has requested that you lengthen your post with more information. Please do so by clicking the edit button (next to the report button on the bottom-left-ish of your post) and add in the additional information.

My suggestion:
You say that you want to join Herocraft because we are an RPG server. Realistically, we're so much more than that. We get hundreds of applications each week. What can you contribute to our community? What kind of things about Herocraft interest you and, other than the fact that HC is a RPG server, why do you want to join? Is it because your brother plays and you saw him and thought "I totally want in!" or is it a time filler or what? We see blanket applications all the time...what we really want to know is a little bit about you and how you will be a positive addition to Herocraft.

TheXiroy

Wood
1. In-game name: TheXiroy (My real name is Abdellatif.)
You can contact me via skype or steam. (I am from 1:00 AM to 2:00 PM online (only in the vacation))
skype name: the.xiroy
steam name: thexiroy
My friends on HerocraftOnline are: DigidragonZX and Shadoxfix.

2. Location & Age: I live in The Netherlands and I am 17 years old.
And I don't work, So I have a lot of time to play on this server.

3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have never been banned. And I will never grief. I have hosted some minecraft servers. So I know how annoying they are >_<
Some screenshots from my server:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/840/2011081100002.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/2011081100004.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/2011081100005.jpg/
I made a spawn area and protected it with Izone. :D
But grievers found a way to destroy it. >_< I really hate griefers....
(I have ip-banned them for life, I have a list of 20 people ip-banned for griefing >_<)

4. Referral(s): DigidragonZX, Shadoxfix
DigidragonZX= Schoolfriend
Shadoxfix= My little brother.

5. Reason you should be accepted:
I have a lot of time to play, so I am an active player.
I like to help people, you read above that I have hosted some servers. So I have experience at helping people.
I am truthful, I won't lie and if I say a griefer or hacker I will report him. (It doesn't matter who it is. I have even banned some friend from my server because they were annoying the other players by grieving and blocking there way.
I like RPG's, I have a World of Warcraft account and a Guild Wars account. And I like minecraft because you can built things with only blocks. And I like PVP! :D
HeroCraft has it all, that's why I like this server.

6. I have found HeroCraft on this site: [URL]http://minestatus.net/

Then I wen't to this site and I got interrested.
And I went to youtube to see some videos and read the whole HeroCraft wiki. :D
I liked this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtZ_3Yt9Pvo
because he explained much things about HeroCraft.

7. Have you ever voted for Herocraft?
Yes, of course!!
I like this server even without playing it.
It deserves my vote.

8. Additionel info:
I hope I dindn't disturb you because this is my third applying.
If I am Whitelisted in HeroCraft I will promise this: I will follow the rules and have much fun :D

Hope you liked this application. :D[/URL]

TheXiroy

Wood
I am sorry that I didn't embedded the pictures, you explained me where the edit button is.
But I just don't see the button. :D

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
For future reference, maybe you need to change the forum skin in which you use (the Dark skin, not the default)

Otherwise, nice application.
Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.