• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheRizza420 G-Mute Appeal

Well since everyone else is getin g-muted lately ill have you know i was g-muted before it was even cool

IGN: TheRizza420

Muted by: @Kainzo

Time of mute: Like a week or so ago not sure of the exact date

Server/Channel: Globally Muted

Reason for mute: Kainzo reasons

Your story: Kainzo made an announcement about a week ago on how they were working on arenas and i said in o-chat something along the lines of "Why are we focusing on arenas when there are still major unresolved issues like township income, overly protected townships and pve wars without objectives?" then shortly after that kainzo was telling a new player about how we had a test server called visions and in o-chat i said something like "yeah visions is awesome you can go there use a bunch of broken signs and get nothing"

Shortly after that i was G-muted and got a tell from kainzo telling me something like "if you dont improve your negative attitude this g-mute will translate into a ban"