• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheRiptideVibe's Whitelist Application

Here is my application to be whitelisted, thank you for taking your time reading this application.

1. In-game name: My in-game name is TheRiptideVibe
  2. Location & Age: I live in the United States, specifically the Central Illinois area. I am also 14 years old.
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I have never been banned from a server for any reason
  4. Referral(s): I was referred to by a player/IRL friend Gbnukeunoob
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I think I should be accepted because I love RPG's and I love Minecraft. I used to play WoW and Guild Wars and had 3 level 80s. I didn't continue playing WoW because of the monthly fees. So I am short of playing some good RPG's. My friend told me about this server and I became really interested.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I hear about Herocraft from my friend above.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I have voted for the Herocraft link specified on the applications page
  8. Additional Info: I've played Minecraft since Alpha, and loved it forever. I am learning Java/Python in my spare time through books.