• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

themeoff's mod app

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
1. Minecraft IGN: themeoff
2. Position applying for: Mod
3. Age|Timezone: 20 Eastern
4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: approximately 1 and 1/2 month
5. Why do you think you would make a good mod?: I have served as head admin for servers in the past and retired to allow new people have the chance to prove themselves
6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: my play times vary based on my work schedule I can be on at any point in the day due to my varying schedule.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Generally we only promote players to moderator after they've been part of the community for a while and have established themselves in a good light. I'd say your best bet would be to enjoy the game, have fun and take your time. Maybe apply for a position such as guide or proctor to show that you can hold a staff position. Also, I'd beef up your application a bit, we REALLY need to know you well for this position. Best of luck themeoff!