• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheMemester5000 herald app >.<

lordprettyflack0

Legacy Supporter 6
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: TheMemester5000, 15, I turn 16 in a few months but I dont talk much in ts unless its friends ;_;
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since March 2012 so I know my way around
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT +8:00 (Perth AUS)
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Videos, Stupid Paint Edits, I might get back into Photoshop/Cinema 4d Depending how I feel
6. Please select one team to apply for: Video. (If I have to social I will but I prefer not to)

• Social (Keeping active discussions on our MCF thread & Advertising through social media)
  • Video (Promotional videos, video tutorials, event recording etc.)
    • Note: Being in one of the teams does not restrict you to doing work for that team only. For example, you can still make videoseven if you are in the social team. Teams only decide what your main focus will be.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? well every single tournament I make an effort to get up at 3:30am to play/record and sometimes edit untill 5:30am/play on a sunday morning which I really think is dedication since its realllyyy early in the morning :L
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: @hilltim1 is Bae

I used to record a lot of videos back in haven and if I do get accepted into Herald I WILL DEFINETLY start recording again.

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: TheMemester5000, 15, I turn 16 in a few months but I dont talk much in ts unless its friends ;_;
2. Position applying for: Herald
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: Since March 2012 so I know my way around
4. Timezone (please use GMT if out of US): GMT +8:00 (Perth AUS)
5. What are your areas of expertise?: Videos, Stupid Paint Edits, I might get back into Photoshop/Cinema 4d Depending how I feel
6. Please select one team to apply for: Video. (If I have to social I will but I prefer not to)

• Social (Keeping active discussions on our MCF thread & Advertising through social media)
  • Video (Promotional videos, video tutorials, event recording etc.)
    • Note: Being in one of the teams does not restrict you to doing work for that team only. For example, you can still make videoseven if you are in the social team. Teams only decide what your main focus will be.
7. How will you use your skills to benefit your team of choice? well every single tournament I make an effort to get up at 3:30am to play/record and sometimes edit untill 5:30am/play on a sunday morning which I really think is dedication since its realllyyy early in the morning :L
8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: @hilltim1 is Bae

I used to record a lot of videos back in haven and if I do get accepted into Herald I WILL DEFINETLY start recording again.

Alrighty - Accepted & Welcome to the Team! @hilltim1 Please Promote Paradox / The Memester

Did I mention how much I hate the name changes? LOLZ :)

Looks like your first video project is right around the corner too! :)

<3 <3 Ravynn

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Alrighty - Accepted & Welcome to the Team! @hilltim1 Please Promote Paradox / The Memester

Did I mention how much I hate the name changes? LOLZ :)

Looks like your first video project is right around the corner too! :)

<3 <3 Ravynn

Done!

Welcome aboard @ParadoxNightmare - I look forward to seeing some content from you.