• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Theffarrius's HC Application

I am a player looking into RPG/MMO servers for both PvE/PvP interactive play. I am currently an Admin/Lead Terrainer for my current Server and a Consol Terrainer for other servers. I login to minecraft every day I can looking to explore things, I'm heavily interested in lore and story-telling.

My comments on the Class/Attribute System for HC is a bit wonky, could use a little bit of work and a bit less typing. However, the texture-pack, terrain work and structure building along with the world creation and tutorial was very well made. The Stat system is a tad strange, however I do like it, and think that it shows a lot of promise; Looking forward to exploring its contents.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Theffarrius
  2. Location & Age: United States, East Coast, Age 31
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: None.
  4. Referral(s): DeepFriedTroll
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: No
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: No
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCT11
I am a player looking into RPG/MMO servers for both PvE/PvP interactive play. I am currently an Admin/Lead Terrainer for my current Server and a Consol Terrainer for other servers. I login to minecraft every day I can looking to explore things, I'm heavily interested in lore and story-telling.

My comments on the Class/Attribute System for HC is a bit wonky, could use a little bit of work and a bit less typing. However, the texture-pack, terrain work and structure building along with the world creation and tutorial was very well made. The Stat system is a tad strange, however I do like it, and think that it shows a lot of promise; Looking forward to exploring its contents.
Reviewing

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm actually wanting to play something. The other server is failing and going into coma stage, I am looking for a tad inspiration.
I am going to go ahead and whitelist you, however if we believe there is any form of data mining involved you will be removed from HCO permanently. Advertising is not tolerated either.

You have been whitelisted