• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheBrute2001's mute appeal

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:TheBrute2001
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute:sometime 2 or 3 weeks ago
Channel:tour
Reason for mute:after helping out someone in tour chat angyles supported what i stated and i let out a victorious"Hi, I'm 12.".
Your story:i did indeed do what i was muted for but at the time i didn't realize how strong the internet e-bonics and the sort rule is. Im sorry for using inappropriate speech and it will not happen again. Im starting to get older on the server and id like to be able to help newcomers once more. Thanks for your time, sorry for my inconvienance.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:TheBrute2001
Muted by: Angyles
Time of mute:sometime 2 or 3 weeks ago
Channel:tour
Reason for mute:after helping out someone in tour chat angyles supported what i stated and i let out a victorious"Hi, I'm 12.".
Your story:i did indeed do what i was muted for but at the time i didn't realize how strong the internet e-bonics and the sort rule is. Im sorry for using inappropriate speech and it will not happen again. Im starting to get older on the server and id like to be able to help newcomers once more. Thanks for your time, sorry for my inconvienance.

Actually ShadowWarriorXA muted you, but as far as I am concerned the mute in Tour can stay. You are whitelisted, you are not a Guide, and we do not need that sort of behaviour influencing the newbies.

ShadowWarriorXA

Legacy Supporter 7
Tour chat is taken into a much heavier moderation for a reason. When you break rules in front of new players, what type of message do you think that sends? It is not something needed in any channel, Tour is by no means an exception.
Actually ShadowWarriorXA muted you, but as far as I am concerned the mute in Tour can stay. You are whitelisted, you are not a Guide, and we do not need that sort of behaviour influencing the newbies.
I'm with Angy on this one. For now, the mute can stay.