• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheBrute2001's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBrute2001

Legacy Supporter 5
IGN:TheBrute2001
Banned by: @Angyles
Time of ban:8/14/13
Reason for ban:Griefing
Your story:I have asked the king of lo for permission to cleanup the prior reign swamp. @Eldrylars said i may remove the useless reign pylon and other unclaimed obstructions left behind by reign. Clearly not all of lo got the message and someone freaked.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN:TheBrute2001
Banned by: @Angyles
Time of ban:8/14/13
Reason for ban:Griefing
Your story:I have asked the king of lo for permission to cleanup the prior reign swamp. @Eldrylars said i may remove the useless reign pylon and other unclaimed obstructions left behind by reign. Clearly not all of lo got the message and someone freaked.

Why did you leave it half up?

And have Eld message me if this is true.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I had to log, im still workin in it. Ill catch you when i get home.

Issue is the structure was not in the Kingdom regions so you did not have a right to remove it. If you wanted to remove it you should have followed the procedures.

@Danda Tagging Danda as he will be handling the appeal as I am leaving to go out of town tonight.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
There is no indication as to who the owner of the structure was. It is not within a region of any kind and there is no sign or anything to indicate who the owner is. How are we supposed to judge who the owner is and thus whether you legitimately had a reason to take down the structure

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Honestly, not sure why hes banned... over turning this appeal as its just silly at this point. Parties involved have spoken to me about it and I don't see a reason to drag this out any longer.

Staff followed protocol from a petition that reported a grief and now after talking to parties involved, its resolved

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.