• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

TheAncientTeam's Guide App

TheAncientTeam

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: TheAncientTeam
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone:GMT+1/BST 16
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?:Roughly a year
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I first started this map in zeal with a few friends, I enjoyed the pvp element in the server and kept on playing. I ended up playing for a long time and through dragon gaurd I really enjoyed it. One of my problems with this new map is the fact that it's pvp is not as good as the previous two, I think this is due to the lack of new players. The problem with new players is often most people don't help them or give them info (I have also noticed that questions go unanswered around the time I am on due to lack of guides in my timezone). I was hoping by becoming a guide I would be able to help new players and others so they might stay a little longer and so they would at least have someone they know they can ask questions and get an answer.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: There isn't much to say I haven't already mentioned other than the fact that I like to speak a lot in chat and am an active member. I try to get involved in conversations and answer questions as well as keeping good grammar too.