• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

the_milkmeister application

milkmeister

Legacy Supporter 6
1. IGN: the_milkmeister

2. Location: New York Age: 17

3. Previous Bans: None

4. Referrals: None

5: Why I Should Be Accepted: I am a dedicated player, and I always stay with a server when I first join. I enjoy leveling up, so this would be the perfect server. I also have a lot to contribute when it comes to pvp. I have been doing pvp since i started minecraft. I did pvp for a long time in the chaos world of the pwnage.me server. As far as building goes, i am an advanced builder for Earth: The Server.

6. How Did I Hear About HeroCraft: I heard some players on one of the servers I play on talking about it. It sounded like an interesting and unique experience.

7. Have You Voted For HeroCraft: I have. However, when i submitted the vote, I forgot to put my in game name in the box. When I tried again, with my name in the box, it said that I already voted for you.

8. Additional Info: My favorite character from Ghostbusters is the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.