• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The_Lumberjacker's app

The_Lumberjacker

Glowing Redstone
  1. Minecraft In-game name: The_Lumberjacker
  2. Location & Age: Surrey, BC. 16 years old (i apologize for the fact that my profile says im 17, I normally blaze through registrations and make mistakes like that from time to time)
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): Nope
  4. Referral(s): None
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: Got bored of all the other servers i play on, so i decided to look at a server list. After about 15 minutes i came across herocraft and thought "sounds cool, might as well give it a shot", and here i am
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Sorry, not yet. I'll be sure to put it on my to do list :)
  7. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
  8. Reason you should be accepted: I like to play minecraft alot. Like, ALOT. I spend most of the time playing single player (so I know alot about this game), and I really like to build (mostly houses).
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCT16
  10. Additional Info: I like to build different types of masks, hats, character heads, etc. mostly out of cardboard or paper. Im a big fan TheBehemoth and all of their games. And I love cake. Delicious cake.