• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Word of Helios [Holy] (6)

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
It may indeed be. I'll look into doing that, and doing some fixing up as the church itself is from... September. lol.
Thank you, if its ok ill stop by verstad one day soon and drop some copies of the word to store in the church.

I wanna know what you are up to dude this is a religion that can only be obtained by killing someone of there sins....o think that this is bologna i wanna know WHAT YOU ARE UP TO DUDE!!!!!!!

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I wanna know what you are up to dude this is a religion that can only be obtained by killing someone of there sins....o think that this is bologna i wanna know WHAT YOU ARE UP TO DUDE!!!!!!!
We are a pacifist religion we don't kill anyone, when joining the religion you take part in a ritual where you make a sacrifice as a sign that you are ready to put your past sins behind you and start a new life in the Light of The Word, which is a live of peace.

The Words of the Holy Voice, Helios Echelon.

The Multiverse is vast and mystical. Its incarnations throughout time have taught us much about the nature of the Multiverse and those who dwell within it. This is the Word of Helios Echelon, a guide to transcend the issues of life in the Multiverse.

The most important thing to remember is what one possesses and what happens to them isn't important. All that matters are your friends and fellow followers. Attacks upon oneself and his possessions do not require retribution, for these actions are still

young within the Multiverse's eternity and can always be regained through honest effort. Those who dwell upon their status and wealth are crushed by their defeats. They lack the will to forget and move forward.

Remember that souls don't exist for petty gains, but for a greater purpose.

This does not mean that we forsake this world the Zo have granted us. These materials are merely a medium to enact our wills. A true follower of Helios will not take these things for granted, but will also realize there are things of greater importance.

The poor souls who dwell upon their material gains lose sight of the higher goals and are lost. To maintain our resolves we set goals, but accomplishing one goal without setting another dissolves one's force of will.

Continue to aim for the higher goal, to be exalted amongst all, to be known by all, and to be remembered by all.

Not all follow the Word of Helios Echelon. This must be put into account. Bear no ill-will to those unfortunate souls, but do not let their actions interfere with the Teachings, despite their presence being most valuable to the Goal.

We impose no wrongs upon others and keep no hatred for those who wrong us. We do not fight or steal or sabotage, but we discuss and keep ourself honest and true to all.

Although not all non-followers sin, we shan't be ignorant to the existence of sin. No matter how foul the knave or how wretched the villain, they are still souls, made from the same ether as you and me.

The Teachings of forgetting all injustice and treating all honestly must always apply. Always spread the Teachings and lead those who have not heard my Word to the Goal.

On matters of being a Follower of the Word, a Heliolyte, a ritual of proof must be followed. An offering worthy of showing your true belief in the Word must be brought before Helios or one of his exalted to be cast in a ritual pool of lava.

If caught performing any form of sin against the word, all recognition as a follower shall be erased until confession has been made and the ritual has been remade before Helios himself.

What is it?
"The Word" is the holy text written by Helios Echelon, guiding the lost and weary to true peace. New copies of "The Word" are made and distributed daily so that everyone may read it. I would prefer it if no one would post the contents of "The Word" on the forums, though quoting the scripture is allowed. This guild is for Heliolytes, those who follow Heliolism, the religion of those who follow "The Word" and joining the guild requires initiation as a Heliolyte as stated in "The Word".
If you would like to join and swear to follow The Word, then post here and we may arrange initiation in game. If you haven't read it yet, then know that we are a pacifistic guild which absolutely forbids raiding, murder, theft, or other wrongful deeds. Our goal is to inspire peace in Herocraft by being peaceful.
Members
The Holy One
HelsEch
The Chosen
The Initiates
ArchCeaser​
GTAStuntDude​
Konurb​
I am the son of the great godness Amatarasu and i migth join this guild later to practice peace in all of this world

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
With the blessing of Lord Aerokii I have built a temple to the east of Vigil just over the bridge where i will host a weekly sermon as soon as i set a schedule, until a time comes when either a member of Vigil joins The Word or any other member closer to Vigil joins and can hold the sermon

P.S- Aerkokii would you be so kind as to let your good people know that i will be around in peace not to attack.

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I'd love to be a part of this but alas, it's too late for me.
At this point I can't just drop my swor- er... hoe and not fight others in world PvP.
Best of luck to you, though!

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
I'd love to be a part of this but alas, it's too late for me.
At this point I can't just drop my swor- er... hoe and not fight others in world PvP.
Best of luck to you, though!

I believe it is never too late to change one's path in life, but I also respect non-believers and their right to lead their lives. I simply hope that one day you will come to realize the truth and join us in learning, teaching, and spreading the ways of Heliolism

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I believe it is never too late to change one's path in life, but I also respect non-believers and their right to lead their lives. I simply hope that one day you will come to realize the truth and join us in learning, teaching, and spreading the ways of Heliolism
Maybe next map or something, when I get such a chance. Just better hope you can get good karma without killing...

me19584

Glowing Redstone
I would love to join this guild! i am a member of the vigil and help anyone i can :) spread the word of helios! :)

archceaser

Legacy Supporter 7
I would love to join this guild! i am a member of the vigil and help anyone i can :) spread the word of helios! :)
hit me up ingame some time and we will have a quick chat but i do hope that you will be a good member

me19584

Glowing Redstone
hit me up ingame some time and we will have a quick chat but i do hope that you will be a good member
I have a problem... i might not be able jo join because i accidentally got 1.5. I am looking for a way around this, but i havent found any yet. wen i do et on herocraft i will message you. thanks :)

HelsEch

ICE ICE ICE!
Maybe next map or something, when I get such a chance. Just better hope you can get good karma without killing...

I'm in contact with staff that are involved in the Karma system and they want there to be depth to the system outside PvP. Prayer alters for raising ones Karma will be a thing and there's some chance some will be based on Heliolism.

me19584 as TheMormon said, those url addresses will give you the .jar files for 1.4.7, so you can get back on Herocraft. I'll be in game a few days from now.