• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The War Of Evil and Good: A War That Won't End Without Blood

Who do you support?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
THE BEGINNING: Let me begin by saying the NakedMen are allies of the Kingdom of Oblivion. We mean no harm when we declare this war. With that I will begin by explaining what happened on 3/23/2013 7:30 PM CST. PewPewPewLasers, Has400, Leo2596, and myself were at water spires. Has400 was sulking across the land near the spires when Leo2596 a dastardly villain decided to attack him. He put on his shiny butter armor, drew his hoe, and charged at him yelling for "For Akatsuki! We will avenge TheRamenDude," at the time I had no idea what this means, and I still have no idea what it means. However it must have to do with their leader's orders: His orders were to preform a Coup De E'tat on the Kingdom. They were to kill the NakedMen and the NakedMen Police in order to prevent the LO Kingdom from resisting their absolute control. I decided at that moment to blow up the TNT that I had acquired from Has400 as a gift in order to protect him, but it didn't save him. It in fact killed him and Leo2596, but as the great commander Jared said in the battle of MineROME, "A war will always have casualties." I left Has400's dead body there fleeing to my home in order to process the event that had occurred when Ezmac2099 and FrankyDemon1996 came flying over the hill chasing the newly respwaned Has400 and PewPewPewLasers. I sprung into action chasing the attackers away and when I began to speak to the Victims the new force commanded by Ez and Franky came over the hill with about 6 people. I couldn't believe it when I realized what was happening. It was a Coup De E'tat. There plan was to destroy the only other police force in LO, and then take command of the kingdom. And when I attempted to negotiate peace there were insurgents in the city seeking to destroy it and dissolve the peace in LO kingdom, and so when I found out there was an obvious course of action. And the war came. Here is the conversation that ensued when I confronted them about their actions: http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16964475/NakedMen_War (most of the sound effects were made by Has400 please excuse them). Now you know what happened on this fateful day and it's your decision on whose side you will support; either the NakedMen or the Akatsuki. Decide now commoner because your help is needed in the war. We NEED YOU!

EDIT: After talking with them about peace again Leo2596 decided to attempt to trick me by disguising as members of my guild, it was at the least pathetic. Here is what he told me:
19:34 - "Leo2596" pokes you: i will shit in ur mouth and destroy the naked men :D
19:34 - "Leo2596" pokes you.
19:34 - "Leo2596" pokes you: FUCK DA POLICE
19:35 - "Leo2596" pokes you: It is dont listen to ouda WE WILL FUCK DA POLICE
19:38 - "Leo2596" pokes you: I will destroy the naked men by fully clothing them.
19:40 - "has600" pokes you: Im leaving the naked men
19:40 - "has600" pokes you: SCRUB
19:40 - "Da_burg" pokes you: Im leaving
19:40 - "Jmandudguy" pokes you: im leaving WHORE
20:14 - "Leo2596" pokes you: link it when ur done
"Leo2596" is now known as "Has600" , "Has600" is now known as "Leo2596",
"Leo2596" is now known as "Da_burg" , "Da_burg" is now known as "Leo2596",
"Leo2596" is now known as "Jmandudguy". <---Evidence

THE END: AFTER THE VICTORY IN THIS WAR EACH MEMBER OF MY SIDE WILL BE GIVEN THE ITEMS AND WILL PARTAKE IN THE TALKS OF PEACE.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
THE BEGINNING: Let me begin by saying the NakedMen are allies of the Kingdom of Oblivion. We mean no harm when we declare this war. With that I will begin by explaining what happened on 3/23/2013 7:30 PM CST. PewPewPewLasers, Has400, Leo2596, and myself were at water spires. Has400 was sulking across the land near the spires when Leo2596 a dastardly villain decided to attack him. He put on his shiny butter armor, drew his hoe, and charged at him yelling for "For Akatsuki! We will avenge TheRamenDude," at the time I had no idea what this means, and I still have no idea what it means. However it must have to do with their leader's orders: His orders were to preform a Coup De E'tat on the Kingdom. They were to kill the NakedMen and the NakedMen Police in order to prevent the LO Kingdom from resisting their absolute control. I decided at that moment to blow up the TNT that I had acquired from Has400 as a gift in order to protect him, but it didn't save him. It in fact killed him and Leo2596, but as the great commander Jared said in the battle of Minerome, "A war will always have casualties." I left Has400's dead body there fleeing to my home in order to process the event that had occurred when Ezmac2099 and FrankyDemon1996 came flying over the hill chasing the newly respwaned Has400 and PewPewPewLasers. I sprung into action chasing the attackers away and when I began to speak to the Victims the new force commanded by Ez and Franky came over the hill with about 6 people. I couldn't believe it when I realized what was happening. It was a Coup De E'tat. There plan was to destroy the only other police force in LO, and then take command of the kingdom. And when I attempted to negotiate peace there were insurgents in the city seeking to destroy it and dissolve the peace in LO kingdom, and so when I found out there was an obvious course of action. And the war came. Here is the conversation that ensued when I confronted them about their actions: http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16964475/NakedMen_War (most of the sound effects were made by Has400 please excuse them). Now you know what happened on this fateful day and it's your decision on whose side you will support; either the NakedMen or the Akatsuki. Decide now commoner because your help is needed in the war. We NEED YOU!

EDIT: After talking with them about peace again Leo2596 decided to attempt to trick me by disguising as members of my guild, it was at the least pathetic. Here is what he told me:
19:34 - "Leo2596" pokes you: i will shit in ur mouth and destroy the naked men :D
19:38 - "Leo2596" pokes you: I will destroy the naked men by fully clothing them.

THE END: AFTER THE VICTORY IN THIS WAR EACH MEMBER OF MY SIDE WILL BE GIVEN THE ITEMS AND WILL PARTAKE IN THE TALKS OF PEACE.
This is a lie.

TheMrLief

Legacy Supporter 7
THE BEGINNING: Let me begin by saying the NakedMen are allies of the Kingdom of Oblivion. We mean no harm when we declare this war. With that I will begin by explaining what happened on 3/23/2013 7:30 PM CST. PewPewPewLasers, Has400, Leo2596, and myself were at water spires. Has400 was sulking across the land near the spires when Leo2596 a dastardly villain decided to attack him. He put on his shiny butter armor, drew his hoe, and charged at him yelling for "For Akatsuki! We will avenge TheRamenDude," at the time I had no idea what this means, and I still have no idea what it means. However it must have to do with their leader's orders: His orders were to preform a Coup De E'tat on the Kingdom. They were to kill the NakedMen and the NakedMen Police in order to prevent the LO Kingdom from resisting their absolute control. I decided at that moment to blow up the TNT that I had acquired from Has400 as a gift in order to protect him, but it didn't save him. It in fact killed him and Leo2596, but as the great commander Jared said in the battle of Minerome, "A war will always have casualties." I left Has400's dead body there fleeing to my home in order to process the event that had occurred when Ezmac2099 and FrankyDemon1996 came flying over the hill chasing the newly respwaned Has400 and PewPewPewLasers. I sprung into action chasing the attackers away and when I began to speak to the Victims the new force commanded by Ez and Franky came over the hill with about 6 people. I couldn't believe it when I realized what was happening. It was a Coup De E'tat. There plan was to destroy the only other police force in LO, and then take command of the kingdom. And when I attempted to negotiate peace there were insurgents in the city seeking to destroy it and dissolve the peace in LO kingdom, and so when I found out there was an obvious course of action. And the war came. Here is the conversation that ensued when I confronted them about their actions: http://yourlisten.com/channel/content/16964475/NakedMen_War (most of the sound effects were made by Has400 please excuse them). Now you know what happened on this fateful day and it's your decision on whose side you will support; either the NakedMen or the Akatsuki. Decide now commoner because your help is needed in the war. We NEED YOU!

needs more lief

themeoff

Legacy Supporter 8
OK 1 da hell happens when i'm at work 2 jman to fair you did kill me several times before for no reason 3 can I get an explanation from Eldrylars or any other high up LO member not part of either guild

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
OK 1 da hell happens when i'm at work 2 jman to fair you did kill me several times before for no reason 3 can I get an explanation from Eldrylars or any other high up LO member not part of either guild
It doesn't need an explanation, it's just a troll post. Ignore it.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Our side of the story: OK lets start this off by saying that the naked men have molested me at the water spires around 7:00 P.M. EST AND they forced joshtsai TO WATCH IT.
^ That is fake you just edited it
GG I won.

799omg-it-spins.jpg
AND YES IT DOES SPIN
Jmandudeguy[DOUBLEPOST=1364099634,1364098264][/DOUBLEPOST]

Jmandudeguy

Legacy Supporter 3
Our side of the story: OK lets start this off by saying that the naked men have molested me at the water spires around 7:00 P.M. EST AND they forced joshtsai TO WATCH IT.

^ That is fake you just edited it
GG I won.

799omg-it-spins.jpg
AND YES IT DOES SPIN
Jmandudeguy[DOUBLEPOST=1364099634,1364098264][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please stop now. I will kill you when I get back on HC.

Techs_Rule

Legacy Supporter 8
Okay, Jman I took a look at all of this.
-But might i start with you starting a fight within LO which "are trying to keep" the peace of.
-next, Akatski never said their were leaving, you just assumed and when you assume, you just make and ASS of U and ME
- Thirdly, you KILLED PEOPLE AND ALLY! or a least left the dead laying around body around. Good Guilds dont leave their bodies laying around. Especially an ally.

do you have anything else to add to this.

oh and
<21:33:26> "Leo2596": "This is War (Leo2597)".

joshtsai

Legacy Supporter 2
Nakedmen=Jman and Xilox=Rapture=Evil
Math. It's what makes the world go round.

Also you invited Franky and Ez to battle, and it was a fair 2v2.