• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Walking Dead

Soo any Walking Dead fans here ? :) I couldn't find any threads about this epic show so I decided to start one ! I did watch just a few episodes, but still I got hooked. Just like any other TV show I watch :p So any other Walkers here ? :D

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
I bet there are a bunch of fans here. My advice, watch all the episodes in order before reading much about it. Get up to date with last night's episode and then everyone can discuss.

I bet there are a bunch of fans here. My advice, watch all the episodes in order before reading much about it. Get up to date with last night's episode and then everyone can discuss.

I would love to do that, but as I just started watching it's a bit of impossible for me to catch up 3 seasons behind you guys :D Just watched S1E3 and loving this shit ! Would watch more but studying sucks lol

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I would love to do that, but as I just started watching it's a bit of impossible for me to catch up 3 seasons behind you guys :D Just watched S1E3 and loving this shit ! Would watch more but studying sucks lol

I catched up in a week, start watching!
(I was at season 1 episode 1 too)

MatTripp

Legacy Supporter 8
Freaking Love this show! Watch it every sunday! Even got my gf to watch it even though she hates zombie stuff.

I am sad that the last episode till october is this sunday though. Makes me sad