• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Untitled Story

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

The man then explained to us that the money was to pay for James' shirt, and told us his name was Chris, along with asking many questions, which I expected, as many of the other people in the town asked many questions.

"First of all, many thanks to you, sir, for this act of service" I exclaimed after he explained himself.

He asked where we were from, why we were here, and of course, our names.

I replied to two of his questions, saying, "My name's Weikauno, and I have lived in a mountain East of here for about six years, but I originate from a town that does not exist anymore, to my knowledge, at least as it was when I lived there."
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"Well, the 'dead guy' wasn't actually dead, if you could recall, James, that he was alive when we left him just a few minutes ago. That illusion, if it was an illusion, was a pretty dangerous trick. We've got a skilled beguiler somewhere out there, and he doesn't seem to like us. Not to mention, we were attacked by a slimy fur monkey made out of dark energy a few minutes ago." I exclaimed, clearing some stuff up with Chris, and reminding James of the events that had occurred.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

I swear that man couldn't keep a secret if his life depended on it...
Heheheheheh
Nice man
"He isn't nice! He's annoying!" I reminded Lea who was still on my head licking herself clean.
"Anyway, Doesn't matter, nice meeting you Chris now lets go." I muttered grabbing Weikauno's arm and trying to drag him away.
@devotedworker Your going freaking insane
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno You talk waaay to much T_T
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@Chriswc14 Mind powers are a great excuse to learn names :p

Chriswc14

TNT
Chris:

"Wait.", I hollered after them, "I may be able to help you with your tail, James." I said as I pulled out my spell book looking for a spell I ran across earlier that changed how people saw you unless you wanted them to see. "The only condition I ask is that you bring me with you, and if you do not want my help with your tail I still want to ask if I can accompany you and your group on your journey."

@devotedworker I have magic don't give away what I have in store for later on ;-P
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@Chriswc14

devotedworker

Retired Staff
Max Legacy Supporter
James:

Of course he says that right after I began to like it... Grrr! Not to mention I had an deep urge to keep it...
"No thanks on the tail." I muttered. "What do you think Weikauno, do we need a kid flinging around magical fireballs?"
I don't like him
Shut up Domo!
Chaos roams free, without reason without restraint, without...
Shut up with the stupid insanity speach! IM SICK OF IT
Nice man. Hair is nice.
Of course Lea likes him, FANTASTIC
@devotedworker Aww! You got attached to your tail! Just as planned Mahahahah!
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno Cue Dramatic Story Changing Decision!
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@Chriswc14 Lea likes your hair, just a warning

Chriswc14

TNT
Chris:

"I don't know about magical fireballs, but I can do this." I said as I lit a small candle-like fire in the palm of my hand. "Hey," I said as I put out the flame, "why are you calling me a kid I'm older than you? Whatever, that doesn't matter, can I travel with you out of this backwater town or not?"

@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@Chriswc14

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"I am not a fool, James. I saw that look on your face when I was done talking. I know what I am doing. I know how to be cautious. I've lived aloof from society for a long time now, and what I say is always said with consideration to who hears it, even if it does not seem that way to you. I am not saying I do not make mistakes in this business, because I do, a lot. All I am saying is that I have survived as long as I have in this tough world, and I would not risk anything too grave. These past events have been strange, and whatever happens, we need allies, because the evil in this world is growing, and anyone we can recruit is one less soldier for the enemy, whatever this enemy may be, be it an evil king, or some other dark creature. For now we will let Chris come with us, but I will ask him to limit his magic, as one condition." I explained to James.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@Chriswc14

Chriswc14

TNT
Chris:

As I shake James' hand I assure Weikanuno that I will keep my magic to study and defense. "Thank you for giving me this chance. Where is the rest of your group? I heard there were more of you."

@devotedworker I wouldn't leave you hanging
@UltNachopony Now's your chance to get back in here
@SurvivalManZ Now's your chance to get back in here
@HeroGuy426 Now's your chance to get back in here
@Weikauno Study and defense I promise ;-)
@zecaseo Now's your chance to get back in here
@RagingDragon5 Nows your chance to get back in here

@Chriswc14 Hear that only for study and defense otherwise use your sword ;-D

Chriswc14

TNT
Chris:

"Well then we should find them." I said, and asked the shop keep, "Have you seen any of the recent visitors in the town recently." The shop keep told of a figure running into the forest after handing a wolf to someone that fit Weikauno's description. He also told of another figure which was hooded leaving the town and walking around the outskirts of the forest. Lastly, he spoke of another figure following what looked like a small purple cloud through the city. He also mentioned that it was odd how they all left alone but arrived almost in a group of about g he thought. "Thank you. And take this for your troubles." I said setting several souls on his counter. "Now, lets go find the rest of the group."

Shop keeps are ever watchful
This is everyone's chance to get back in this and go kill the king HUZZAH lol.
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5

@Chriswc14

Weikauno

Coder
Weikauno:

"Guys, let's split up. We'll all stay in the town for the search. We need to know who is here and who has departed from the town. When the sun sets, we'll all rendezvous at the inn that we stayed in last night." I exclaimed, and went off to the inn first to look for the not dead guy.
I've been busy with finals in school, so haven't had much free time for this
@devotedworker
@UltNachopony
@SurvivalManZ
@HeroGuy426
@Weikauno
@zecaseo
@RagingDragon5
@Chriswc14