• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Town of Monopoly

Abyss

Air
[align=center][size=xx-large]Town of Monopoly[/size]
[size=small]-1253, 2112[/size]
[/align]

[align=center][Future picture will go here][/align]

[size=large]Information[/size]
Monopoly is a new town project that some of the people from the town Helm's Deep conceptualized on vent one day, when the members were looking to possibly form a Kingdom. RQTVAbyss, now the baron of Monopoly, decided to make this dream a reality. He branched off, and with the help of kDycu and others to join along the way, layed the foundation of what is now Monopoly. Since the town is still under construction, only a giant grassy plot lies under the town ring. This land is used for farming the sheep that create the wool that will soon become the foundation for the town's floor.

[size=large]Important People[/size]
Baron: RQTVAbyss
Second-in-command: kDycu

[size=large]Diplomacy[/size]
Sister town to Helm's Deep
Sister town to Tar Valon
Allied with Skyforge
Allied with Chronus
Allied with Guardia

[size=large]Concept[/size]
The town of Monopoly will be literally, a Monopoly board. The plots of land will be properties, just in the game. The concept is mostly mapped out, but more will come as the town is being formed. If you wish to help with this endeavor, you can contact RQTVAbyss on what help he needs right now. Currently, we are looking for LOTS of wool, since the entire square needs to be covered in it. We are willing to buy it, if not donated.

[size=large]Citizens[/size]
  • RQTVAbyss
  • kDycu
  • Raizok
  • GamerXGhost
  • Feldoras76
  • Bfishel123
  • irishsailor
  • kadunk25
  • RightLegRed
  • NuclearKitten
  • ewjedi

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
How much for one of the red squares? ;) Any one of them is fine, they just happen to be my favorite properties and I'd like to set up a residence on one of them.

Abyss

Air
Heh, some interest I see.

The plots are almost done, I'm 3/4th done plotting it out.

The corner's (Jail, Go, etc) are still to come later. I need to do some work on those.

PLOTS WILL SOON BE FOR SALE:
Tentative: Monopoly in Game Price * 10 for a plot. If it's a Green or Blue, * 15 instead.
For 2 weeks I will be having a 1 plot per person buy limit. After 2 weeks this limit will be lifted.

Tentative ideas though, please suggest if you have any better ideas.

TheAngle

Air
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv_OZ6bdvGY[/video]

Masters, Mistresses, lords and ladies of Monopoly lay your eyes upon this!

As soon as I enter your town one day I'm going to say ''I'm in monopoly'' in exactly the same way as the dude says it in the video1

Abyss

Air
Still in the works. Mostly done. Feel free to go check it out.

Had a tough week or two with IRL obligations, haven't been able to go in and finish the job.

Soon(TM)

icy125

Legacy Supporter 7
hey abyss can i join? i got t3 and im playing again, i wanna make a house over looking monopoly on the westside mountains really bad lol