• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion the t2 ability at level 60 not 61

Lujiu

TNT
Its really annoying when you die and lose the t2 ability. If you got the ability at lvl 60 and had level 61 to act as an overflow.

I think this would be a nice addition.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Its really annoying when you die and lose the t2 ability. If you got the ability at lvl 60 and had level 61 to act as an overflow.

I think this would be a nice addition.
You don't lose the whole level...... just kill some more stuff to get a buffer of XP

Lujiu

TNT
It's not that much....
I die all the time and I'm still maxed out on XP.
Well when I die i normally get bumped down to level 60

They should proble just remove the exp lose in pvp. Its not promoting people to go out and fight each-other.

MajDeath

Portal

They should proble just remove the exp lose in pvp. Its not promoting people to go out and fight each-other.
Here is an amazing idea, fill your exp bar before you die, don't just get level 61 and then die repetitively, max the exp bar AND THEN die repetitively.

ncbugboy

Legacy Supporter 4

Either you don't level high enough before you die, the game doesn't like you, or you just need a class you can survive as :p.

spiralz

Obsidian
If you die to PvE that often, you're doing something wrong. PvP deaths take barely any exp away.