• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Story of a Lone Pie.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Once apon a time, there lived an old baker, who made many delightful foods for the people of his town. The baker was an exceedingly nice person, and would hand out wonderful presents to the young children of the town, who would run past the bakery each day on their way to their school. One day, the baker decided to utilize all of his knowledge and experience into one, delicious pie, that he would share with the whole village on the day of the Celestral Festival. The old man poured his heart out into the pie, and when at last the work was complete, he gazed down at the extravagant pie, and joy filled his heart. The pie was beautiful, not a single flaw within it's lovely complexion. The man was so entranced with the pie, he lost track of time. When at last he gazed up at the time, he was alarmed to find that he had only moments left before the festival began, and with a great effort, he packed the pie carefully and headed out to the village hall, where the feast would commence.

The old baker set out to the village hall, and he arrived in the nick of time. As he entered the hall, people were starting to take a seat, ready for the feast to begin. One of the schoolchildren stood next to the old baker, waiting for his parents to find their seats. The baker, who had not had any rest, turned to the boy and asked,"Young man, I have a very important job for you, could you please hold my pie? I am very tired and need to rest for a minute". The boy nodded and accepted the pie from the baker. The baker turned, and rested in one of the luxury chairs, letting his eyes drop to the floor for a second, but alas, when he returned his gaze to the boy, he found nothing to be seen. The boy has disappeared, and with his FUCKING PIE. But the old man was smart, and had poured ALL of his knowledge into the pie, including an edible device that would find the pie's way back to him if lost. The old man laughed, demonically. The child would learn never to steal from old men, especially him.

The child ran. He ran and he ran. The pie was his. As soon as the baker had lowered his gaze, he opened to packaging and found the pie, and knew he had to have it. The baker was old and had no way of following him. The child would be able to eat the pie in peace. He ran until he came to an abandoned house, and entered the premises. He knew he was safe, nobody would come to look for him in the house. He opened the pie's packaging and gazed at the pie's beauty. He had the pie, and he was going to enjoy it's deliciousness. His fingers reached out and touched the round surface of the warm pie. All of a sudden, the pie seemed to come to life. It jumped out of the boys hands with feet of metal, and seemed to stare at the boy for an eternal amount of time. The boy, now with shitty pants, tried to back away, but the pie sensed his movement and pounced. People all across the town heard the screams of a child that night, but thought nothing of it, just another child playing.

The baker presented his pie to the people of the village, and they all enjoyed it, unknowing of the husband and wife looking for their child at the front doors. Little did the people know about the boy lying dead in the abandoned house. Little did they know that anything had happened at all, and all had a wonderful festival feast.

In the morning, a body of child was found in a run-down house a few blocks away from the village hall. The body was mangled beyond recognition. All that was known about the murderer was that he had left a handful of crumbs. The children of the village know what happened that night. They knew that the dead boy had planned to steal whatever the village baker was bringing to the festival. They knew that the boy had been killed by a pie.

The children of the village don't go near the bakery anymore. They stay away from it, far from it. Those who venture too close to it are met by the whispering voice of the all-knowing baker 'Why don't you hold my pie, nothing will happen....hehehehe'. So the children grew, and all of them knew, never to fuck with the baker. Never to Hold his Pie's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sup guys, I'm HoldMyPie. I just wrote that story because it's 2AM and I'm waiting for some sugarcane to grow in my farming area. I also noticed that there have been no new intro's recently so I'm just going to chuck mine forward.

I was one of the kids who witnessed the mess that night of the festival. I heard the screams of the kid and witnessed the murder. It scared me for life, and I never take anything from strangers. My name is actually Tino, and I'm known to be a Ninja, but I moved on past that lifestyle because it implied I had to be a ninja on this herocraft. I live down under, and ride drop bears to school and shit, because kangaroos are too mainstream. I'm a manager of retrium, the new upcoming town that you'll probably see alot of in the next few months, and I love everything about it. I've been on the server for a few months, just chilling and shit. Been in Durotar with ButtRacoon, then he left and I left a few weeks later, later to return to it.

That's pretty much it. I don't give a shit if you didn't enjoy the story, I wrote it because I was bored shitless and that's my life story and stuff. Jeez, give me some sympathy.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Couldn't tell if it was meant to be serious or cynical/sarcastic, but that was just my read.