• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Sleeping Dragon

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
A cloaked figure walks though the door of the Sleeping Dragon and glances about the room. The decoration in the pub would not wow the eyes of most, and to the highborn it would be considered a place for surfs and beggars . Yet the building was cozy, the drink strong and the fire warm. He casually walks over to a man named Edward standing off to the side of the main room. He hands the man a a few coin while requesting a hymm to placate his ears while he tries to relax. Satisfied with his transaction he makes his way to the bar looking at the various drinks. A moment of talking and He was walking up the stairs to the second floor of the Sleeping Dragon holding a large dark brew. The man sits back in the chair and stares in the fire contemplating.

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
A man dressed in the clothes worn from use and covered in coal walks clumsily up the staircase. It's easy to tell that he has already drank his fair share but it's not stopping him from continuing to down the goblet he carries with him. The man stumbles across the room and plants himself down in a seat next to the fire.
"I know who you are!" the drunk blurts out as he takes another gulp of his brew. "You can hide beneath that hood all you want, but I know you." the drunk hesitates for a moment and continues on "Eldry, or perhaps I should call you Sir or Viceroy, or perhaps Sir Viceroy Eldrylars!" The drunk continues on laughing to himself. "No, just Eldry that's all I got for you."
The cloaked man sits back in his seat and pulls his hood back smiling at the amusement written across the drunks face. " as I know you, Mas. Hiding under that mess you might call clothes. Did you come straight from the mines?" Eldry smiles while playing along with Mas's game. Mas throws back his head and laughs "HA! I have not picked up a pick in weeks! No no, I have been to busy right here, soul searching." Mas continues on "You know how much good free housing there is in the black market!? It's absurd!" Eldry laughs to himself knowing that Mas is almost certainly truly astonished that the housing in the market is so empty. "Where have you been Mas? I thought you dead when the dragon fell to the void." Mas sighs,"The same place you were ripped off to, frost cove or whatever it was called." "Lost Cove." Eldry corrects. Mas rolls his eyes "Yeah whatever. That place was ridiculous. It had me jumping from place to place like a freaking puppet! I eventually made my way through a portal to this place." Eldry frowns and asks "Why did'nt I see you here? If you knew I was around then why not show yourself?" Mas shakes his head while lifting his goblet "Like I said, I've been soul searching!" Eldry starts to talk again but is interrupted. "So Master Viceroy Sir Lord Eldrylars, how did this all start?" Mas says mockingly. "Last time I talked to you, you were nothing more then a builder of that square city in the desert, Solitude. Now you are this all important commander of those piles of sand in the desert."
Eldry frowns and says "It all started when that vile beast Laviathan of Raubtier tried to enslave the Villagers of the then village of Paragon to do his bidding. When his horde started losing the war they ran with their tail between their legs but slaughtered every last villager as their revenge. Or so they thought, as Northeaster and Orange of Dawnstar managed to get most of the children out before it happened. Paragon has risen on that spot to honor the dead and to help provide protection for villagers from all over Bastion, and North as well as orange and the rest of Paragon's knights still help protect it to this very day."
Mas stands up and starts walking away shaking his goblet in the air to signify it's emptiness. Eldry hears the door open to the Dragon and hears the movement of what sounds like a couple more patrons.

leap1

Iron
Entering from the door on the left side of the Sleeping Dragon, a tall but rather bulky man, takes a seat, he asks in a deep southern accent.

"Excuse me, wine, please."

The man, adjusts his hat, and relaxes his shoulders in the seat. Taking a small sip from his glass, he finally noticed the room was utterly silent, no one made a sound, nor spoke since the man had entered. Glancing at his feet, and with a grimace he sighed and lifting his head, he caught a glimpse of drunkard and the commander talking warmly to each other. Smiling to himself, he ignored it, and reached for his glass of wine. He once again took a sip and watched, scanning the room for anyone looking rather suspicious or perhaps anyone thinking in the ways of evil.

The others inside the room, minded their own business as usual, and continued to laugh at crude jokes. The Man furrowed his eyebrows, as some Nobles from the right side of the room were pointing and making gestures at him. Mildly, the man looked away, drinking his wine. muttering to himself

"This place is some dump, why do I bother showing up here...."

Thinking about his family and then his wife, he slowly teared up. Tilting his hat to cover his face, he sat their arms crossed, and fiddled around. A few tears falling from his cheek, he sniffed and asked the bartender.

"Any Whiskey here? I-I think it'll pick me up..."

The bartender, sighed in disappointment and headed to the back to find the drink. Saddened, the man waited quietly taking his final sip of rich wine.