• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The say something about the person above you in the thread, thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainzford

Wood
What can I say about Zachimon? Zachimon was born a with a life of noble parents. He was raised with a kind heart and an even kinder smile. Whenever anyone needs a helping hand, Zachimon is there to lend one. A day does not pass without the words, "Hey, thanks Zachimon" climbing up everyone's chat window. What would the server be like without Zachimon? I don't think any of us can even begin to imagine. A world where creepers and griefers alike run rampant, where all the zombies have full armor and weapons. A place... A place where none of us call home. This is what our lives would be like without Zachimon. A veritable wasteland of destruction and thievery. And I don't know about the rest of you, but damn Zachimon, I'm glad to have you here.

zachimon

Legacy Supporter 7
^May or may not be aware c12 is not a broster[DOUBLEPOST=1354157842,1354157812][/DOUBLEPOST]^typed b-r-o-n-y and came out as broster

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
< is totes aware, believes that the "broster" censor is as silly as the "e-bonics" censor, gets the idea that we should switch to less pony-charged commentary before the thread starts being obliquely about ponies the whole time and is locked without a word from the one doing the locking.

Moving along, eh what.

Status
Not open for further replies.