• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Rude Sand Storm - A Minecraft Animation

CatLawer

Coal
Well The Animation is great, but the art isn't. In my opinion, the Eliminator line didn't need to have a different color because it's still hard to read and the graphics in general are more pixelated than it already is which doesn't make sense. I'm not sure why, but it looks like a bad drawing instead of the original texture. The tornado was awesomely animated, but it seemed more like a pillar than a tornado. And I can't really say that I heard the last line with the computer speech scene which didn't make any sense. Still, I think it's good and if you replace these small issues and maybe try to make the tornado look more spinning than it looked like then your animation is good to go. I suggest making it more dusty as a start to give the length and power effect. And again, that's just my opinion. I'm just trying to help you get ideas.

Keep up the Good work. :D

Eliminator_v

Glowing Redstone
Thanks for the graphics critique, I agree wit you.

However the life and point of the animation is with the "Sand Storm" and what Steve says.

Eliminator_v

Glowing Redstone
OK, I had to re-upload a remix version because my old one was blocked for having the original song.