• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Rogue Class

Part of the Rogue's class description is "a powerhouse on the battlefield." Sadly this is wrong, the rogue is the weakest class health wise and damage wise. It only learns 1 skill, not counting mark and recall because every class has those. Even when it goes into sub classes they only learn 2-3 skills while other classes learn 3-5 skills and their sub classes learn even more. When your a rogue a caster with an iron hoe can kill a rogue with an iron sword. I hope this has helped and if the Rogue is just incomplete right now please tell me and it will have been my mistake.

I agree, I get killed by every other class with ease. They need to have a skill that causes damage or mabey even the invisible skill in tier 1.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
They do the most damage, get the coveted sneak ability, and uh - if you're in the first 5 paths, you probably are always going to be easy pickings from the max levels' etc.

stickm8

Coal
im a rogue and if your not an idiot about pvp (running infront of them on an open road) your fine, do what most rogues do and sneak up on ur enemy's

Trok

ICE ICE ICE!
Hehe, he said the Rogues have the least amount of damage.

Crafters... Crafters... Crafters...

im a rogue and if your not an idiot about pvp (running infront of them on an open road) your fine, do what most rogues do and sneak up on ur enemy's
I know and I understand that's what a rogue is about, but when you run into someone and have no chance to hide its impossible for a rogue to take them on. And just to be clear this is about the tier 1 rogue. All of the other specializations are good it's just hard to get there as a tier 1.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
It was never supposed to be easy... Rogues are not about durability, they're about getting the drop on people who don't expect it. When you run into someone and have no chance to hide, you're doing it wrong.

JacobBurkey

Portal
That may work in the overworld, but when you duel you're essentially screwed
This isn't exactly true. and to everyone else, it's all about how good the player is. In duels, I was able to kill master classes as like a 13 rogue. I could do that because I had a bow, which a rogue gets. You don't only have to use your sword as a rogue, that's why the rogue class and specs get to use bows. Again, it all just really matters on how good the player is.

Warmachinexp

Legacy Supporter 3
This isn't exactly true. and to everyone else, it's all about how good the player is. In duels, I was able to kill master classes as like a 13 rogue. I could do that because I had a bow, which a rogue gets. You don't only have to use your sword as a rogue, that's why the rogue class and specs get to use bows. Again, it all just really matters on how good the player is.

Adding onto that the sneak skill is amazing to get an advantage on your enemy. Being able to sneak and still run is a really good thing to have against anyone because they can't see you if you hide behind something.