• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Rogue Class

Should they have increased spead/jump?

• Only Increased jumping distance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
While looking through the Herocraft Wiki, I noticed the rogue class didn't have any abilities that would increase movement speed or a higher jump.

I was kind of surprised that the ninja/ranger/thief classes did not any of those skills since they are THAT type of class (i.e. a quick hit and run type of class)

Just a suggestion.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
Not a lot of it is really set in stone to be honest. The test server was for just that, testing, balancing, getting input, etc. Just know that it's not official just yet.

Malphugus

Legacy Supporter 5
Hope /sneak stays in for crafters. Helps us avoid being hunted and slaughtered every five minutes.

Also crazy idea for /sneak: make it non-functional for say like 3 mins after the user kills another player. Assassins had better have an escape route planned or they might not get away with it >:]

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Malphugus said:
Hope /sneak stays in for crafters. Helps us avoid being hunted and slaughtered every five minutes.

Also crazy idea for /sneak: make it non-functional for say like 3 mins after the user kills another player. Assassins had better have an escape route planned or they might not get away with it >:]

That's a great idea! It could be like that for rogues, but not crafters. To give crafters more of a break :p It's not like they are gonna kill anyone.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Dielan9999 said:
It's not like they are gonna kill anyone.

I giggle. Giving eternal sneak and diamond equipment to any class makes them viable for killing people. They just happen to have crafter's skills as well.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Dazureus said:
Dielan9999 said:

I giggle. Giving eternal sneak and diamond equipment to any class makes them viable for killing people. They just happen to have crafter's skills as well.

I meant more along the lines of, the people who choose crafter likely don't partake in PVP :p

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Dielan9999 said:
Dazureus said:
Dielan9999 said:

I meant more along the lines of, the people who choose crafter likely don't partake in PVP :p
well, why not keep the rogue's suggested restriction on it anyways? If they don't kill folks, they don't have to worry about it, and if they do nobody's gonna yell "broken".