• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Return

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
I lasted all through Bargraphics' reign of terror, but I was a homebody and only heard about him, didn't see him much. And I only vaguely remember the name Bogrin.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I honestly don't know much about him, I was whitelisted about a week before he was banned. Let's just say he was a player who got away with cheating for a while, but the all-mighty Kainzo ended it with the hammer (repeatedly, I might add he had multiple accounts that we also banned).

Reason he is (or was, I should say) rather legendary is that at the time he was considered the best PvP'er on the server, and led the army of the Monarchy of Blasphemy, which declared war against the Kingdom I was in (also the one I eventually became King in). Those were the days, when players with a lot of client lag, high ping and weak connection dominated PvP, and the main reason I dominated back then in PvP. Everyone figured Bar was just really laggy, but instead he was exposed as a hacker.

jbird112233

Legacy Supporter 7
No one knows about these people except Sanctum vets, you may know Bogrin a bit through Zeal, but not late Zeal.

I won't talk about Bargraphics, I could be yelled at for saying his name, Kainzo isn't a fan ;)
I remember borgin he killed me when I was a noob lol.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Reason he is (or was, I should say) rather legendary is that at the time he was considered the best PvP'er on the server, and led the army of the Monarchy of Blasphemy...
Oh, he's that guy. That's some untapped story potential, though: He was the vicious right-hand man of the level-headed, deceptively courteous King Kaliven.

itzmak

Legacy Supporter 7
Bogrin still mad about Zeal? Only kidding man, btw I loved your tower outside of Shiroku, shit was awesome.

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Why do I remember your name... I might've been killed by you as a wee rogue, but that's my best guess, haha.

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Oh, he's that guy. That's some untapped story potential, though: He was the vicious right-hand man of the level-headed, deceptively courteous King Kaliven.
Yes, I had never really seen Kaliven, but from reading over his posts on many threads such as his Kingdom thread, he seemed like a great leader, clean player and someone who just looked to start drama for the fun of the game - Hence why he declared war on Artemis - simply because he thought it would be fun. It's a shame that along with the hackers of Blasphemy that were banned went the great players that built the foundation of Evil on Herocraft.

I'm also a bit uninformed like you, since I was someone who just mined and built on his property during the war and avoided getting killed as much as possible, so I didn't participate that much (although apparently the war was rather uneventful due to the PvP-Off town regions.)

Then I killed 2 fully armored randoms sitting outside Artemis and haven't turned back as an avid PvP'er since.