• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Republic

evancat77

Wood
Class and level: pyromancer 13.
Profession and level: currently crafter 16 though today i am working at engineer.
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): Black_oak_hill
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes.
What do you have to offer?: A suitable prepared for attack player.
What is your current KDR for PvP if known?: if this is asking my kills or pvp stats i currently have not killed anybody due to i am only a defense not a offense.
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?: Because i am always aware and on guard. i am always prepared for a attack or either some sort of offensive moves which means i'd be the first to notify a player attacking the head quarters.

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
Class and level: pyromancer 13.
Profession and level: currently crafter 16 though today i am working at engineer.
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): Black_oak_hill
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes.
What do you have to offer?: A suitable prepared for attack player.
What is your current KDR for PvP if known?: if this is asking my kills or pvp stats i currently have not killed anybody due to i am only a defense not a offense.
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?: Because i am always aware and on guard. i am always prepared for a attack or either some sort of offensive moves which means i'd be the first to notify a player attacking the head quarters.
Yo republic is no more.

niet_mauro

Dirt
Class and level:Bloodmage 10
Profession and level: Crafter 10
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town):/
Do you have TeamSpeak?:/
What do you have to offer?: I have alot of general minecraft knowledge
What is your current KDR for PvP if known?:0
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?:i (think) i am a good teamplayer