• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Republic

lukevillani

Stone
HAHA!!! my work is done. That damned atrocity is finally dead. This new Republic, I have hopes for. However, you are not immune to prosecution. Any word of your city misbehaving and we will return. Additionally, I only have one request: keep villani away. He's not someone that you want running things. Also some groups might attack you on the sole basis that you've taken him in.

We are watching.....
8-8

Hey also could I get a crew to help me bulldoze the Lenorian capital? Cus I've gotten sick of looking at it and no one seems to live there
The Lenorian Empire has not fallen, the only thing which has occurred is a change in how we conduct government affairs and a gigantic merge.

Mattmonkey64

Stone
The Lenorian Empire has not fallen, the only thing which has occurred is a change in how we conduct government affairs and a gigantic merge.
Finefinefinefine. But seriously you guys have covered like 1/20th of the land with your abandoned towns. The only reason I'm asking is that A. All buildings have been griefed to the point that the buildings are one step above ruins and B. There's nothing valuable left in the whole thing. It's just a big fugly bunch of signs, cobble and planks

Mattmonkey64

Stone
Population: 100
Our Headquarters is currently the town of Aven. We are currently a Hamlet. We are expanding and getting other towns for people across the server to join.
Objectives:To hunt down those who have a bounty in order to avenge those who have been wronged. We are a market and economy based town and strive for riches and fortune. We also focus on PvP and conquering towns in order for them to join us in our helpfulness and greatness. We wish to become the top grossing town for selling and producing souls and become the biggest producers of goods for the Herocraft community aswell. We will become the richest clan on the server and wish to have most of the continent join us, And also, we would like to get all of the PvP continent towns to join us as well. We will be kind and friendly unless you make us angry. You can join us or be our enemy but we will not stop until we get you to be a part of our wonderful community. Those who join us will only be effected in positive ways. Such as we will loan you money in order to make soul buildings in your towns and also to make a town to be a part of our society. But loans also mean that you must pay us back with a little interest but not much. The towns within our clan will also have private trade set up. And if you are thinking of building a new town, if you wish to join us, we will find you for making the town and give you the money and resources required to make it.
Leaders:
1. alexhoff1
2. Crius
3. lukevillani

Application Guidelines:
Profession and level:
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town):
Do you have TeamSpeak?:
What do you have to offer?:
What is your current KDR for PvP if known?:
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?:
Oh, And one more thing, Leave the south alone. its for your own good. You know the Fire Creepers? The guys who have won the pvp Tourney god-knows how many times? Well, their the REASONABLE ones. Theirs aaaallllll sorts of weirdos in the south. If you gonna be sending little noobs down there with peace offerings he's gonna get either A.killed on the way there or B. Shot at the gate. Im not threatening this time. You guys have managed pretty we'll up north. But none, and i mean NOONE manages to get something that big and cooperative in the south. The biggest town I've seen was 1/4rd that of the empire, and i have no idea how big this republic is. Seriously man, the south is like North Korea: Just a bunch of trigger-happy weirdos best left alone.

Mattmonkey64

Stone
Oh, And one more thing, Leave the south alone. its for your own good. You know the Fire Creepers? The guys who have won the pvp Tourney god-knows how many times? Well, their the REASONABLE ones. Theirs aaaallllll sorts of weirdos in the south. If you gonna be sending little noobs down there with peace offerings he's gonna get either A.killed on the way there or B. Shot at the gate. Im not threatening this time. You guys have managed pretty we'll up north. But none, and i mean NOONE manages to get something that big and cooperative in the south. The biggest town I've seen was 1/4rd that of the empire, and i have no idea how big this republic is. Seriously man, the south is like North Korea: Just a bunch of trigger-happy weirdos best left alone.
Feel free to go ta town you Grammar Nazis. I know your watching

Irishman81

Senior Staff
Guide
Architect
Balance Team
Legacy Supporter 7
@werwew19

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
I heard freepers weren't as good at all compared to other maps though.

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Lol, we will do what we want how we want in our own time but we won't argue with yall. Luke has a funny way with dealing with things and that's why I'm going to handle those affairs differently. We will not try to start a war. We will ask kindly if you wish to join and if not, that's fine. By conquering the southern continent. I was referring to the southern towns joining us. Not forcibly taking them over.

Mattmonkey64

Stone
Lol, we will do what we want how we want in our own time but we won't argue with yall. Luke has a funny way with dealing with things and that's why I'm going to handle those affairs differently. We will not try to start a war. We will ask kindly if you wish to join and if not, that's fine. By conquering the southern continent. I was referring to the southern towns joining us. Not forcibly taking them over.
*raspberry-noise-that-doesbt-translate-well-into-text* good luck with that