• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Republic

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Population: 100
Our Headquarters is currently the town of Aven. We are currently a Hamlet. We are expanding and getting other towns for people across the server to join.
Objectives:To hunt down those who have a bounty in order to avenge those who have been wronged. We are a market and economy based town and strive for riches and fortune. We also focus on PvP and conquering towns in order for them to join us in our helpfulness and greatness. We wish to become the top grossing town for selling and producing souls and become the biggest producers of goods for the Herocraft community aswell. We will become the richest clan on the server and wish to have most of the continent join us, And also, we would like to get all of the PvP continent towns to join us as well. We will be kind and friendly unless you make us angry. You can join us or be our enemy but we will not stop until we get you to be a part of our wonderful community. Those who join us will only be effected in positive ways. Such as we will loan you money in order to make soul buildings in your towns and also to make a town to be a part of our society. But loans also mean that you must pay us back with a little interest but not much. The towns within our clan will also have private trade set up. And if you are thinking of building a new town, if you wish to join us, we will find you for making the town and give you the money and resources required to make it.
Leaders:
1. alexhoff1
2. Crius
3. lukevillani

Application Guidelines:
Profession and level:
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town):
Do you have TeamSpeak?:
What do you have to offer?:
What is your current KDR for PvP if known?:
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?:

Last edited:

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Class and level: Pyromancer | 60 (Can switch to Defiler | 23 or Necromancer | 60)
Profession and level: Miner | 53 (Can switch to Alchemist | 60)
Are you in a town? If so, which one?: Yes | Krylus
Do you have TeamSpeak?: I do.
What do you have to offer?: I can offer my small, safe, empty Tribe of Krylus settled in the PvE area for five homeless clan members(should they wish to come). My PvP skills aren't the best, but I can still handle myself in a skirmish.
Accepted! :) Me, alex, luke, or any of the other leaders will add you :)

luciferdeath

Stone
Class and level: necro 13
Profession and level:crafter 9
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): vesuva
Do you have TeamSpeak?:no
What do you have to offer?: I play a lot and am very proficient
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?: I'm awesome!

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Class and level: necro 13
Profession and level:crafter 9
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): vesuva
Do you have TeamSpeak?:no
What do you have to offer?: I play a lot and am very proficient
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?: I'm awesome!
Accepted! :)

Jrr_

Architect
Balance Team
Adventure Team
Legacy Supporter 3
What happened to the Lenorian Empire? Did it fall?

Class and level: level 2 wizard
Profession and level: crafter level 2
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): no town
Do you have TeamSpeak?: no
What do you have to offer?: me as a blacksmith or armorist or miner
What is your current KDR for PvP if known?: i dont pvp
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?: i like to help others

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Class and level: level 2 wizard
Profession and level: crafter level 2
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): no town
Do you have TeamSpeak?: no
What do you have to offer?: me as a blacksmith or armorist or miner
What is your current KDR for PvP if known?: i dont pvp
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?: i like to help others
You seem to be a good fit to the clan! Message alexhoff1, myself, whitelightening, or lukevillani for an invite! :)

Mattmonkey64

Stone
In a way, kind of.
HAHA!!! my work is done. That damned atrocity is finally dead. This new Republic, I have hopes for. However, you are not immune to prosecution. Any word of your city misbehaving and we will return. Additionally, I only have one request: keep villani away. He's not someone that you want running things. Also some groups might attack you on the sole basis that you've taken him in.

We are watching.....
8-8

Hey also could I get a crew to help me bulldoze the Lenorian capital? Cus I've gotten sick of looking at it and no one seems to live there

Z4MBOY

Wood
Class and level: Necromancer lvl 2
Profession and level: Crafter lvl 8
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): Nope
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yeth, it's Z4MBOY
What do you have to offer?: My awesomeness and building skills
What is your current KDR for PvP if known?: I have no idea
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?: I will spill the blood of our enemies and plot the downfall of our rivals!

Last edited:

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
Class and level: Necromancer lvl 2
Profession and level: Crafter lvl 8
Are you in a town? If so, which one? (If already a resident of a town, you can stay in that town): Nope
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yeth, it's Z4MBOY
What do you have to offer?: My awesomeness and building skills
What is your current KDR for PvP if known?: I have no idea
Why do you think you would help our clan achieve greatness?: I will spill the blood of our enemies and plot the downfall of our rivals!
Accepted! :)

GriffTV

Legacy Supporter 4
HAHA!!! my work is done. That damned atrocity is finally dead. This new Republic, I have hopes for. However, you are not immune to prosecution. Any word of your city misbehaving and we will return. Additionally, I only have one request: keep villani away. He's not someone that you want running things. Also some groups might attack you on the sole basis that you've taken him in.

We are watching.....
8-8

Hey also could I get a crew to help me bulldoze the Lenorian capital? Cus I've gotten sick of looking at it and no one seems to live there
No need to watch us because we are the good buys of the server m8.