• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The PvP aspect of Herocraft

Do you PvP often?

• Total voters
Herocraft vs. Vanilla: Drastically different.

I'm the kind of guy who enjoys PvP, Herocraft has its own aspect of PvP which makes it playable more so than most other servers. What are your guy's/gal's thoughts on it?

Lag is an issue, but if it did not?
I don't get much lag in Herocraft which means I can PvP without any problems. I don't really get to exercise my PvP skills on Herocraft because since the world is so vast it's very hard to find other players. I want to master warrior so I can join arenas but other than arenas I don't see much PvP.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
All this pvp and heroes stuff was introduced after I joined. I like all the skills it adds to the gameplay, but I've never been interested in PVP.

I could dragoon jump all day though! I'm sure many people feel the same. I only level up to gain skills, and apply them to things other than PVP.

Licksterboy

Legacy Supporter 3
I mainly find myself doing skirmishes a lot, I am far to busy building a town to pvp in the over world. :p

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I can't take PVP, I only PVP if people attack me, and my slow internet connection ruins everything when I PVP. :(
Soooo yeah. :/

When we make the move to Spout-Server most all lag issues will be out the door :)
There's this mod that makes the warrior class physically larger apart of spout and the heros plugin, would you guys think about implementing it?

DefaultTexture

Legacy Supporter 4
Just to be sure, players with vanilla clients will still be able to connect to the server correct? I get FPS lag while using the spout client.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Just to be sure, players with vanilla clients will still be able to connect to the server correct? I get FPS lag while using the spout client.
You have never used the Spout client. You have used Spoutcraft. Vanilla AND spout clients can connect to Spout-server/VanillaMC