• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The purple elephant in the room...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
I haven't seen any whining from Mr. STD. I agree with him, there really are too many warriors. Not sure what can be done but I watch players a lot and warriors, (and wizards) usually come out on top in terms of pvp.

Algsa777

TNT
As a cleric, I disagree with some of your points. Healers are menaces in parties and incredibly handy in PVE.

With the exception of Disciples, healer specializations are generally useless in solo pvp. Last map, this didn't bother me at all because I choose healer for PVE, raid parties, and mob arenas. However this map mob spawn rates are abysmal and other than the random and rare event, there has been no replacement for mob arenas.

Healers are probably unpopular because how frustrating it can be to use targeted skills on others like scan, antidote, and bandage.Key-binds are barely usable because of lag, typing commands is near impossible in combat, and I don't use item binds because I loathe having to put away my weapon to use a skill. I've made suggestions, even coded a skill, but no progress so far.

Anyways, this thread only gathers feedback on a problem and doesn't really offer a solution. If you want something done, it's more likely that your concerns will be addressed if you post a suggestion and point out what should be changed and how.

STD is kind of right Road, i mean i do have equal if not slightly less footing against casters and other healers as a cleric but other then that i dont even have the chance to run away or even heal intime. I mean i would use invuln but all i really found it useful for is falling from my wizard tower or the casual fight on a slow day. If i had Guardian Angel also (not high enough lvl sadly :p) it probably be a little different. Also alot of classes (if not all) are useful in teamfight, some a bit more then others. Since all you really need a def/support skills that can be used on allies and 1 to 2 aoes and you're a group fight master.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I feel pain every time someone argues "My class is supposed to beat yours." 1) because it's fucking true, 2) it's absolutely retarded to have a pvp system that isn't based on skill. Skill is such a minute factor in PVP it's stupid as shit.
The people I play with all have realized the whole Warrior OP thing. The way we deal with it is to fight on mountains and play broken ass classes so we can knock u off said mountain.
STDs4YouAnd4Me posts anything more than a sentence or two and especially when posting in the Suggestions area.

malmenca

Diamond
I feel pain every time (sic) STDs4YouAnd4Me posts anything more than a sentence or two and especially when posting in the Suggestions area..

I feel pain every time you choose to be a fucking douchebag. Quite often in fact.

In fact, STD's is the only dude I know who's presented several good points on topics many people would find absurd.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I feel pain every time you choose to be a fucking douchebag. Quite often in fact.

In fact, STD's is the only dude I know who's presented several good points on topics many people would find absurd.
Get used to it and be sure to buy some tissues via wholesale. I believe there's some decently priced jewelry you could pick up for for buddy while you're at it.

You constantly troll players and Staff in a very disgusting, passive-aggressive manner and it's irritating.

Don't try and be a super hero...

Status
Not open for further replies.