• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Player Identification Chart

Who are you?

• Total voters
There are three types of players on this server: "The Good" who jump to help the newer players and protect them, "The Neutral" who couldn'care either way and, "The Bad" who kill em all. Question is.. Who are you?

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Im real good no kidding, you just gotta bring all your items to me and I'll help you for sure!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am a "Good player" because I have to be as staff! Well, in regards to helping yes, protecting they are on their own, I cannot pvp for shit on this game...however is someone made me Vuhdo, I would most def play as a healer and protect people. ^_^

HolyRane

Legacy Supporter 7
I'd say I'm neutral, but I have tendencies to be either good and evil, sometimes I like to help the newer players, other times I enjoy slaying them all and gaining ego points.

MultiHeartGold

Legacy Supporter 2
I was neutral until I realized it means not caring about others. Im not really any of the 3, as I do things based on my mood and how I feel instead of what a personal alignment says.

Xilox

Iron
I think Im the bad. Cause I was born with tentacles and emit a aphrodisiac from the suction cups. :)

Haxnn

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm good? Well, atleast I try to be... I can't really decide what others think of me. :p