• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The New Dragoons - An Analysis, Breakdown, and Suggestions

phasedenergy

Legacy Supporter 7
"Once he gets low/ armor is broken he just jumps away 4-12 times and eats/gets new armor and comes back to rape us again."

Does that not also mean that the people being attacked have a chance to regroup, eat/get armor, and be prepared for a return?

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Wonderful post, just wanted to give your due respect for not just going QQ we are nerfed or this class is op. Instead your broke down the class as seen from a players point of view.

Wonderful post, just wanted to give your due respect for not just going QQ we are nerfed or this class is op. Instead your broke down the class as seen from a players point of view.

Thanks. It's a real shame that most people are likely to say, "Too many words. Not gonna bother," and then go on to preach about how the Dragoon class is overpowered. Since it hasn't gotten the attention of the devs yet, it's not likely it will, so it feels like a lot of wasted effort.

Oh well. My point will be proven not too terribly long in the future, when the sight of master Dragoons is super rare (I myself have taken a step back from Herocraft), and the sight of one of those master Dragoons getting a kill on any other specced Master class is even rarer.

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
i havent read all of this yet, but i gotta give you kudos on such a obviously well thought out and put together post. Well done!