• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The new cool way to grief

Status
Not open for further replies.

vudani

Legacy Supporter 4
Why do you guys insist I must let myself die when a boosting douchebag throws himself at me casting spells and swinging fist? If graveyard camping was illegal why have mods and admins time and time again said it was legal? Did you all take every title from everyone who has camped people at graveyards over the past weeks? Or do you just wait until someone most of the server is an enemy of is camping a GY to accuse them of boosting with people they fight daily.

Why would you give in to someone boosting for failure in what became an obvious attempt to get titles removed? I really get worried when the idiotic rambling of kids that hate my town leads to action from the staff. If we are not allowed to kill our enemies at a graveyard then don't allow graveyard camping.

The GY next to my city is camped almost daily by boosters and the people they kill are just trying to kill them by zerging them. They do not have malicious intent as the Tree Creepers and their possy had twords our town last night. I would like to see how we "conspired" with our enemy to boost for titles.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Killing your friends over and over again to get specific titles isn't what we want. It's in the rules. It is perfectly legal to camp at a graveyard, unless the rules state otherwise.

Thanks for posting and thanks for reading the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.