• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Mercenary Company

Are Mercenaries A Good Idea?

• Total voters

Holz

Iron
Hello, Here Anyone That Is A Mercenary Can Post Thier Prices Per Day Or Week.
And How Good They Are And Why They Should Be Hired.

As For Me I am Also A Mercenary.
My Price Is 1 Iron Ingots Every Minecraft Day I Am Hired, Except If There Is Some Loot And I Get A Share I Will Be Free Until We Get The Loot.

Holz

Iron
I know.

It just makes it look better

But both you guys are capitalizing every word!

And who said that mercenaries are a terrible idea?

WHY IS IT EVERY TIME I START THIS THREAD IT GETS OFF SUBJECT?

Will you support me on mercenaries?
I will just keep typing like this instead of captilizing every word.

Psychokhaos

Legacy Supporter 3
But both you guys are capitalizing every word!
/facepalm
I believe that it was for mockery or something.
Also, edit your posts instead of double and triple posting please. :)
(And no, it does not make it look good, I can barely read it when it's like that.)

On topic; I think mercenaries would be quite useful for alot of people. good luck. ;)

I would't be a mercenary, but I personally believe they would be good for Herocraft. Best of luck!

agentjwall

Godly
mercs are only helpful when there's a high demand for protection, or wanting others killed. The bounty system takes care of the latter and other then the TCs there isn't really much demand for personal protection; therefor, there is little profitable market for mercs atm.

RedKhan

Soulsand
As soon as the almighty coding team make it so with what I'm sure they will call the "Fucking sweet blood and guts warfare plugin".

RedKhan

Soulsand
It's in the name man!

No idea, but Kainzo has hinted before that advances for PvP and wars will be around at some point. There's another thread somewhere, hang tight I'll link it here.