• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[The Heretics](Evil)(4)

Nayr1993

Glowing Redstone
Objective:
A guild formed to spread heresy throughout the land, crushing the weak and corrupting the minds of the innocent.
Will provide assistance with raiding, defending, and selling information as arms for hire, for those who are willing to pay the right price.
Members:
Leader: Nayr1993
(SiC): XRazorMonkeyX
(TiC): MyTaco
Favith​
Headquarters:
to be decided
Rules:
ALL server rules
ZERO-TOLERANCE member killing unless declared as a duel
Must at least have access to TeamSpeak for communication purposes (Mic not required)
***NOTE***
The Actions of One's Town Does Not Fall Under the Ordinances of the Guild By Any Means, Unless, The Actions of Said Town are Against the Guild Directly!
Application Format:
IGN:​
Class/Spec/Prof:​
Town:​
Reason for joining:​
What you'll bring to the guild:​
Do you have TeamSpeak:​
Non-propitiatory information:​

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: Johnbaur
Class/Spec/Prof: Wizard lvl 53
Town: Braavos
Reason for joining: I want to be in a guild. This one is cool because it is evil.
What you'll bring to the guild: Well I am about to learn group tp. Also wizards are awesome for raiding
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes and i finally have a headset!
Non-propitiatory information: none

Nayr1993

Glowing Redstone
IGN: Johnbaur
Class/Spec/Prof: Wizard lvl 53
Town: Braavos
Reason for joining: I want to be in a guild. This one is cool because it is evil.
What you'll bring to the guild: Well I am about to learn group tp. Also wizards are awesome for raiding
Do you have TeamSpeak: Yes and i finally have a headset!
Non-propitiatory information: none

ACCEPTED

lioIIoil

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to leave because this guild is not very active. I am going to re join Brotherhood of fire. This guild is much more active and has many people from my town. I will still be friens with this guild :)

Okmn20

Legacy Supporter 3
I am going to leave because this guild is not very active. I am going to re join Brotherhood of fire. This guild is much more active and has many people from my town. I will still be friens with this guild :)
cool welcome back :) p.s. i only looked this up b/c multis told me you were re-joining :D