• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

THE GREATEST INTRODUCTION OF ALL TIME.

Kusugari

Coal
This person who is writing this post goes by the username 'Kusugari', or 'Kusu' for short, if you wish.
He is a mildly interesting character, having killed 300 Titans with his bear hands. Yes, you read that right. BEAR. HANDS. Not bare hands, BEAR HANDS. He has fought against a cross between Darth Vader and a giant Shark, using a sledgehammer. It was a battle that rocked the universe, especially when Batman got involved. Duke Nukem then came, along with Goku and Kamina, and finally the pure awesome of the battle caused a singularity that destroyed the universe. Yes, it is still destroyed, you mortals just haven't caught up yet. He then proceeded to cure cancer as a whole, stop aging, went back in time and won all world wars by himself and become supreme dictator of everything because screw logic, then won The Game, his greatest achievement. This is a very brief and dumbed down version of the exploits of this person.

*The accuracy of the preceding paragraph is NOT backed up by sources and shall not be held against the writer.

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
God Damn.
tumblr_m4n3acifJ71qihztbo1_500.gif

Kusugari

Coal
God Damn.
tumblr_m4n3acifJ71qihztbo1_500.gif
No no, you have it wrong. I damn God, I beat him at arm wrestling so he has to do what I say now. He tried to cheat, too, he was so terrified.

*The legitimacy of the information of this post is in question.

Kusugari

Coal
The battle wasn't destructive enough without Natsu and Yuno.
.....Damn, I forgot about them! I should throw after-timeskip Simone, Staz, or Levi into the mix too, Levi to add to the badass. And I forgot Superman and Deadpool! Crap, now I gotta revise this and make more pop culture references, obscure anime/manga references, and generally silliness. Maybe even throw an Angel or Eva into the mix (one going bersek, Shinji would tear down all the awesomeness by being as emo as possible when generally mentally stable.)