• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The End

Zaspar

Legacy Supporter 2
So I copied my 1.8 minecraft and force updated to 1.0. I explored a bit in creative, tried out the records. Then I made another world. What, may you ask, did I do with this new world?

I beat the game.

The end is... deep? I think that's the right word. I'm changed after I experienced the end.

Sooo... do you want to join me in this league of the people who BEAT the game?

The world seed is 3241819816094989972.

The coordinates of the room which contains the entrance to the end:

x = -17

y = 34

z = 811

Feel free to go there, whether in creative or survival. Be ready for combat and have some blocks handy.

That is all.

B

Bingy1218

Me and Pring killed it earlier on our server credits are boring nothing really to it :(

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
i remember months ago, some newbies asking what was the purpose of the game, and how others answered by a joke: beat the boss

now we can actually do it!

I really don't think Minecraft should have any kind of "End". Sure it brings you back into the world like nothing ever happened after the boss fight but it just doesn't feel right.

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
I really don't think Minecraft should have any kind of "End". Sure it brings you back into the world like nothing ever happened after the boss fight but it just doesn't feel right.

There are other strongholds that lead to other "End"s, with brand new dragons to fight. You might beat one, but that's certainly not the end of the game. I had fun with a challenge not unlike this- I found a stronghold by complete chance, one that had an exposed section in a ravine which intersected with sea level. Since I was new on the map, I ventured into the stronghold in hopes of finding its core and the portal, and once I found it, began the slow process of reclaiming the stronghold section by section, securing it and making it my base of operations. By the time I'd taken the library, I was ready for the dragon fight. After finishing, there was still a lot of stronghold to reclaim and restore, so I've been working on that! I may have beaten "The End", but that's hardly the end of the game!