• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Elder Scrolls: Online

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
Yep, signed up. Feel free to use Herocraftonline.com for "Guild website" and use Disposable Heroes for the name.
Wish I had thought of this haha I used my WoW guild instead which we do not have a site for yet lol

brancher

Obsidian
sounds alot like Darkfall. if this is the case then they have a LOT of room to fail. In a video I heard a guy say they were aiming for 200 people on screen at any given time.. that could be a problem considering a game with a series with this much fame behind it will attract a LOT of players.. which means rendering could be a massive issue (planetside 2).

Regardless of this it'll definitely be bought. I'm an TES fanboy all the way back to morrowind so thats a given.

whitemagehealu

Legacy Supporter 7
I love TES games and really hope this one succeeds. I just feel like a lot of the things that make TES great (murdering everyone!) won't translate well into an online environment.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Intrigued, but not enough to sign up for beta. I'll wait to see how it comes out, heh.

JetSnipe387

Legacy Supporter 9
I think the idea of an elder scrolls game is cool, but I am not sure if I will be putting money down on it because when I think of Elder Scrolls I think of singleplayer... Although my opinion can always change and I am paying attention to facts about the game and all that is being changed and worked on.

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
From what they've said so far ESO should be one of the greatest MMO's in a while, a closed beta weekend is starting tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone from here got in, I was accepted into the previous weekend but had no internet during the time. Im super stoked for this weekend event, cleared my schedule and everything. No work for the next 3 days and just recieved a paycheck so plenty of money to just be fat and order pizza all weekend with.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
From what they've said so far ESO should be one of the greatest MMO's in a while, a closed beta weekend is starting tomorrow and wanted to know if anyone from here got in, I was accepted into the previous weekend but had no internet during the time. Im super stoked for this weekend event, cleared my schedule and everything. No work for the next 3 days and just recieved a paycheck so plenty of money to just be fat and order pizza all weekend with.

I've heard they have swung from adding in a lot of cool features to being highly generic in Alpha.

But that's Alpha, a lot can change :p

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
Never played any of these, but saw a beta button, thought "I like betas!" and filled it out.
I can see this ending badly XD

jwplayer0

Legacy Supporter 6
I've heard they have swung from adding in a lot of cool features to being highly generic in Alpha.

But that's Alpha, a lot can change :p

Well a video of one of their earlier builds got leaked, but from what I've heard so far and seen in the patch notes they've changed a whole lot since then. They also seem to be taking alot of feedback on the beta forums from players and proactively updating the game around it.

Dielan9999

Legacy Supporter 5
Well a video of one of their earlier builds got leaked, but from what I've heard so far and seen in the patch notes they've changed a whole lot since then. They also seem to be taking alot of feedback on the beta forums from players and proactively updating the game around it.

Sounds like the opposite of TOR.