• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The Death Star

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
THE DEATH STAR

I've been debating this move for a long time, and I think the time has come! I've been a bit inactive the past 2 months since I completed the exterior of the Death Star, but life is beginning to slow down and allowing me some daily play time (My fiance and I started new jobs working different hours, but we're on the same shift now :D ). I've been on the fence with turning the Death Star into a town, but I've finally decided I'm up for the challenge. My first venture with townships this map didn't go quite as I had hoped, and I ended up selling the town, although we were the first town to reach t4 :) . I'm still sitting on a decent amount of souls, and I've unlocked a lot of the required buildings within the townships system. Fortunately I learned a lot during my first trip into townships, and I bring a large amount of experience and knowledge for this go around. With all that being said, I'll be needing some help :cool:! Let me know if you interested, you can leave a message on this thread, pm me, or message me in-game. My play times are generally 10 pm - 4 am CST during the week.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/the-death-star.56439/ - Here's a few pictures of the exterior.

-Barbas0l​

Last edited:

GodOfGales

Legacy Supporter 4
So just wondering, what do you plan to do as the town their upgrades? Expand the death star or build structures outside it with the new region land?
THE DEATH STAR

I've been debating this move for a long time, and I think the time has come! I've been a bit inactive the past 2 months since I completed the exterior of the Death Star, but life is beginning to slow down and allowing me some daily play time (My fiance and I started new jobs working different hours, but we're on the same shift now :D ). I've been on the fence with turning the Death Star into a town, but I've finally decided I'm up for the challenge. My first venture with townships this map didn't go quite as I had hoped, and I ended up selling the town, although we were the first town to reach t4 :) . I'm still sitting on a decent amount of souls, and I've unlocked a lot of the required buildings within the townships system. Fortunately I learned a lot during my first trip into townships, and I bring a large amount of experience and knowledge for this go around. With all that being said, I'll be needing some help :cool:! Let me know if you interested, you can leave a message on this thread, pm me, or message me in-game. My play times are generally 10 pm - 4 am CST during the week.

http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/the-death-star.56439/ - Here's a few pictures of the exterior.

-Barbas0l​

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
As stands, I'd have to take the town to tier 3 village just to encompass what is already built (100 block diameter sphere). I'm not too interested in creating anything huge like a city of metropolis, but if we have enough interest and revenue to pursue it then it could be a possibilty. If that happened, we'd have the option build a few structures floating around the Death Star ( like tie fighters and transport ships). Beneath the Death Star are a few pods built to resemble Otoh Gunga haha. It's basically going to look like George Lucas threw up all over this area of the map.

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I've finished the farming and 1st housing sector. I'll be assigning housing to some of the initial members, but I could still use more help if anyone is interested in getting on board!

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I've got the town officially started! I've got a few people added already, and I'm going to start on the town thread over the weekend! I'm still looking for a few more interested in joining us at the Death Star!