• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The day has come...

Theazian

Legacy Supporter 3
Well it has finally happened Herocraftians. The Great Always Active Azian is going to be not so active from here on out. Don't think I'm leaving forever, I'm much too engrained in herocraft to do that. I'll still be poking around on the forums from time to time, but I just won't be on the server a ton. I can't say when I'll be back to super active, maybe in a month or two, three at the most. Think of this as a vacation from HC.

Yours Truely,
-Azian

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
I am seriously disappointed after not being mentioned. ;_; AFTER EVERYTHING @Theazian
BUT YEAH! Find me on LoL too, just started playing & it's amazing! LoL: Galaxiala

EvilThor

Legacy Supporter 3
What is this,
I don't (or don't want to) believe that Theazian will not play for two months.

Theazian is on the A-train away from HC, I hope you ever takes it back again.

Perlmutter

Legacy Supporter 7
"See those 50 people over there? They're nothing, just dust in the wind, they mean nothing. And your part of that 50" ~ Brutal *Paraphrased by perlmutter*