• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The City of Silverwyn

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
ForTehZZZ said:
Hope the thread is up soon! :D

What do you mean by this though?:

''I'll hold an inactivity trial for the next month. if you do not re-sign the charter within two weeks, your house will be taken down and your belongings go into a storage area for another two weeks.''

How do we Re-Sign the charter? I am confused.

Please help, I don't want to lose my stuff! :S
It's just to confirm activity in citizens. You're fine.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Ok that cool. You guys know I am an active citizen..

Also, I can keep my house right? I still want to keep it, I like the area it is in! :)

ATTENTION!!!

To re-sign the charter you must go to the town hall and use a lift to go to the town charter, then take a sign from the chest and put it on the wall with the other citizens.

LOL i still have to do this

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Yup, thanks for clearing that up. Maybe I'll lay that out in Town Hall so people don't need to ask that question.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
So I just have to put my name up on a board? Ok. I'll do that later. MC.Net ain't working! D:

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
New thread is posted in the township apps, hopefully it will fill out once mc.net is back and it'll get moved here.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Here's my current plan for the Silverwyn Castle Which Has Yet to Be Named: The outer wall will measure 75x75, with a tower at every corner and a gatehouse in the center of each wall, and there will be enough of a yard within to set up spacious plots. The main keep will be a large tower (this part of the design is vague even in my own mind, so maybe a large building that has one or more towers on top), and above it all I want to place a large glass platform that looks like it's suspended by a chain of some kind with a mass of obsidian or something else at the end. This construct will hold all of the town's public amenities, and we may expand to having an underground square and plots. Everything outside is dedicated to housing and gardens/parks. I wonder what we'll do about a mine, though...

If you want to discuss or suggest something about the place or basically anything else, simply post about it.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
Mines aren't really required. Fiore's is so mined out that no one uses it anymore. I'm thinking of setting up a rail system to a mine in an outer chunk for "private" use.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Silverwyn's revitalization begins tomorrow! If you haven't signed the charter or claimed your goods in SW yet, I'd suggest you do so~

I hope Raetac will be on to remove old protects and locks, or we may not be able to demo/repo everything that needs it. When the destruction is done, we'll see what's left and plan for construction. Anyone who gets their house pwnt will be allotted some chests beneath Town Hall until the dust settles.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Okay, the demolition is begun, but it wasn't the big productive day I thought it would be. So, I'll just leave the doors open for our citizens to go ahead, as Sunday and Monday tend to be my busy days.

Basic rules: Be sure that the person who owns/owned the house hasn't re-signed. If the person in question is inactive, let there be nothing left of their buildings. The citizens can choose to keep everything except rare items like mossy cobble, pumpkins, gold, diamonds, brick, lazuli, and I'd appreciate smooth slabs and redstone. Please drop off these items in the chest in the middle of the town storage area, or keep it safe for when I'm on. This IS a town function, after all, not just looting.
Remove everything else you find in chests, keep what you want and put the rest in the Giving Tree. If there are protected chests keep them easy to get to, and please remove stairs as you fill in basements. That is all.

ForTehZZZ

Coal
Is it possible if you could put up a sign where a house should be removed? That would help! :p

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
ForTehZZZ said:
Is it possible if you could put up a sign where a house should be removed? That would help! :p

We're removing all of them with the exception of town buildings, like the bank. SW Double Tower and the big fort can go. Other than that, if they aren't on the charter, break it down. No signs needed.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Hm. I wonder why the new thread isn't moving. If somebody who deals with town apps can tell me what's missing, I'd be a very happy camper.

In addition, I'd appreciate it if the current citizens would advertise a bit. We only have 5 people right now, and I've not been on long enough at once to recruit an entire person. Once the rebuild is complete, or at least begins to take shape, citizens get free small plots, and reduced prices on premium plots. I am only a man, and one who is currently preoccupied with Pokemon White at that. :3 So I need helpers.

Saber993

Legacy Supporter 5
Drop by the KoE job board thread; We're paying people to recruit for the kingdom and people who recruit for Silverwyn get a bonus. I'll be making a new thread to consolidate all the perks of the kingdom and I'll be sure to mention joining silverwyn will be like joining a new town ;) (Complete rebuild)

Quick note: Cybersword and Nater_Tater's houses need to be left untouched. Apparently Sound's home was also to be left in tact but I hear that's been removed, unfortunately.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Saber993 said:
Quick note: Cybersword and Nater_Tater's houses need to be left untouched. Apparently Sound's home was also to be left in tact but I hear that's been removed, unfortunately.

Dang, I forgot about Sound's. -.- I was planning to make a replica out in the plot districts as a memorial thingie. Cy's and Nater's will be granted special immunity ASAP. I'll revise that in the Town Hall.

EDIT: Soundmaniac's house is still there, but it did get creeped on from before I re-protected it. Nater's banned for griefing a house in our town, the one with the lava ceiling.

EDIT REDUX: Nater's not banned, the house that was griefed was, in fact, his. And he's just packing up for elsewhere.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
i was unaware of this change until today, i know i'm not really a lot in town, and i'm not a citizen anymore, but i paid for my plot, it wasn't a free plot for citizen, and i paid for something under my house too

i hope this contract is still on with the new mayor, and since Eplicia is dead, my citizenship can be gived to another town, so i can give it back to Silverwyn if it can save my house