• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

The City of Fiore

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
[align=center]
forumpostv1.png

[/align]

[size=large]The City of Fiore[/size]
[size=small]Capital of the Kingdom of Edolas[/size]

[size=small]Mayor: TrinityDown[/size]
[size=small]Vice Mayor: Hawianguy1189 ; jwplayer0 ; Saber993[/size]
[size=small]Nobles: Algebraic ; Dgco ; Raetac ; Amgroma ; Neo_Exdeath[/size]

[size=small]Bank Owner: ZELLIS[/size]
[size=small]Bankers: jwplayer0 ; Amgroma[/size]

[size=small]The Official Architects of Fiore[/size]
-Hawianguy1189
-TrinityDown
-Raetac

[size=small]The Location of Fiore: x: -1677 z: 9[/size]

[size=medium][align=center]The Rules of Fiore[/align][/size]
1- You must listen to, and respect, the Nobles and Mayor/Vice Mayors of Fiore as well as the members of the Kingdom of Edolas Council.

2- Griefing and/or Stealing will result in an eviction from the City of Fiore without refund of your materials/coinage given to the city, or in the city.

3- Attempt to Bank with only Kingdom of Edolas Banks. This is too help our city grow, however of course, this is not 100% required.

4- We reserve the right to evict you from Fiore for any reason. We do not do it for stupid reasons though.

5- Stay within your given plot limits.

6- All Cuboids, LWCs, and Realms must allow: TrinityDown – Hawianguy1189 – jwplayer0 – Saber993

7- Breaking any Rules will result in a warning. 2 warnings and you are out of Fiore.

Ilsyde

Legacy Supporter 4
What a brilliant texture pack! :p But what's with all those diagonal lines across the snapshots?

As a former Talus member, I can vividly recall the city hall popping out of nowhere and being freaked out.
Visited the port a few times, love the atmosphere of the city.

P.S.: Left the two mob spawners I found behind, make good use of them.

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Ilsyde said:
What a brilliant texture pack! :p But what's with all those diagonal lines across the snapshots?

As a former Talus member, I can vividly recall the city hall popping out of nowhere and being freaked out.
Visited the port a few times, love the atmosphere of the city.

P.S.: Left the two mob spawners I found behind, make good use of them.

I just liked the feel they gave o: It's a pattern. Either way, they'll probably be going away eventually.

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
Nice post. my only complaint is that you can't see the lettering very well up near the beginning... dark gray background for the lose. -squint-

It's nice to be in the shadow of a (very pretty) benevolent ruler, sometimes. :3 I have citizenship in Silverwyn, aka the housing addition. :p

Hope you folks get kingdomship soon!

TrinityDown

Legacy Supporter 6
Dazureus said:
Nice post. my only complaint is that you can't see the lettering very well up near the beginning... dark gray background for the lose. -squint-

It's nice to be in the shadow of a (very pretty) benevolent ruler, sometimes. :3 I have citizenship in Silverwyn, aka the housing addition. :p

Hope you folks get kingdomship soon!

Don't worry, we are advancing toward it. And fast. I'd like to disagree about silverwyn being the addition. Silverwyn is quite the beautiful town. and once we recruit you guys some citizens, Silverwyn will return to it's former glory.